Chapter- 4

'This is not just a house made of bricks and cement but it is our small nest of love and happiness"- scribble writer

                                          Jin felt a tap on his shoulder which woke him up. He immediately closed his eyes because of the sunlight which seemed foreign to his eyes. After good 30 seconds, he opened his eyes and saw a soft and cosy farm house. He saw a beautiful garden with beautiful flowers blooming. As if they are welcoming Jin in his new life.

                                          He was so caught up with beauty of the house that he didn't noticed that Taehyung already left the car and went inside the house. Jin followed the suit, ignoring the empty feeling. As soon as he entered, Jin was welcomed with the fragrance of roses and fragrant candles. All tiredness vanished in an instant with smell.

                                          "You can rest for a while, as you were tired and Maria will call you down when the dinner will be ready." Tae spoke with hesitance in his voice. Jin was startled with Taehyung's deep voice deep voice but regained his composure and just nodded lightly. "But where are you going?" Jin asked when he saw that Tae was leaving again.

                                             "I have to do some important business and I will be coming late as I have to attend a foreign client through video call" Tae said before leaving.

                                              "Ok, be safe, on the road and have your meal at least." Jin said but Tae didn't wait to listen to those concerned words of Jin. Jin started feeling insecure and he got a feeling that Tae is not happy with the marriage because he didn't even ask Jin about whether he need anything or not and just left immediately after their marriage. But Jin decided to think otherwise. "You are overthinking Jinnie. You need to stop". He decided to take a tour of this beautiful farm house.

                                              After one hour, Jin finished his tour. He discovered that this farm house is quite spacious. It has four rooms. One of them is library and one is gaming room with all the latest games and everything. Out of the four rooms is a small studio type of room. "It would be suitable for shooting my youtube videos Jin thought to himself. Jin started his youtube career as a food vlogger around 3 years ago when he was in college. He really loves to cook so he took cooking as his career. The name of his YouTube channel is Jin's recipes' jimin and Hoseok together gave this name. Jin loves the name and his work also., especially when people comment on his cooking skills. He also has a huge fan following. He has 987k subscribers and he is absolutely sure that it would soon achieve  1 million mark. Initially, Jin was not ready to open a you tube channel. He was of the opinion that he wouldn't be able to communicate with people and his editing skills were also poor but eventually thanks to Hoseok and Jimin. He opened one. His friends are really helpful and promoted his channel a lot. His mom and noona were also very supportive. His mom, in fact, refurbished their house and included a studio for jin to carry on with his work.

                                        A sudden phone call broke Jin's reverie. It is Jimin calling. Off course his friends can't content their naughty curiosity. "Hey Chim" Jin excitedly responded.

                                         "Hey, newlywed! How is your day going huh? Did Taehyung give you anything?' Jimin asked in a rush

                                         "Not yet. But I am sure he will give me something by the end of the day" Jin said

                                           "Where is your Mr. husband? "Hoseok asked

                                           "He is taking shower and I am touring the house." Jin lied to his friends but he can't tell them the truth otherwise they would stress out and they may also come over to give Jin company. Jin doesn't want to trouble his friends over a small thing and Taehyung will come soon so he lied.

                                            "Don't tell me you guys have already started your task if making me Hoseok samchons (uncle) ?" Jimin joked.

                                               "JIMINNNN" although Jin scolded Jimin but from the inside he was blushing hard. After talking for round 15 minutes they decided to hang up as Jin have to unpack his luggage. After unpacking Jin was tired so he went tp freshen up and decided to take a nap so he can stay up all night and can make a good conversation with Taehyung... 

                                                                          .........................................................

                                                                 Hello guys! I hope you liked the chapter and if you did please vote it and don't forget to comment. There will be more emotional turmoil and a lot of revelations to come. Stay tuned for that. 

I PURPLE YOU!