CHAPTER-16

"Feeling your love is the best reward ever for me"- scribble writer

"Hyung what made you drink so much? Huh?" Kookie said getting frustrated with Taehyung's drunk state.

"He was just trying to bear with me. As he cannot kiss his 'beloved' in front of you all" Jin said to himself.

"I think Jin hyung you should drive. Coz if Tae hyung drives you'll end up in hospital" Jungkook said.

"I think kookie is right. You should drive" Taehyung's mother said getting worried with his son's condition.

"Annio (no), I'll send a driver with you guys. Its not safe for both of them to drive such late. Jin is also tired. So, it's better to send a drive with them." Taehyung's dad said. Within 10 minutes their driver arrived.

Jungkook helped Jin to place Taehyung inside the car, as it was impossible for Jin alone to put him inside the car. Jin bid his goodbye to his in-laws and the car blew off. After about I hour they reached their destination. Jin actually started struggling for taking Taehyung inside the house. Today Jin realised how much Taehyung is heavy.

"Come on Tae. Wake up. I cannot carry you inside the house. You are too heavy." Jin said. He tried to wake Taehyung up, but it all went in vain. After dragging Taehyung for 10 minutes, Jin was finally able to bring Taehyung till the couch in the living room. After taking a rest for 2 minutes, Jin took Taehyung in the bedroom. Jin laid Taehyung on bed, removed his shoes and also his socks. So that he can sleep comfortably. Jin was about to remove Taehyung's shirt, when Taehyung pulled Jin closer to his face. The position was quite uncomfortable for Jin , as he was dangerously close to Taehyung. Jin took a moment to look at Taehyung's prince like facial features. Taehyung is, indeed, handsome. Jin was mesmerized. Taehyung stirred a little and opened his eyes. He was looking straight at Jin. Jin got nervous.

"Don't leave me. Stay with me for the night" Taehyung said coming closer to Jin's lips. Taehyung placed his lips on Jin's lips. He stated kissing Jin with lots of passion. The kiss was soft but demanding. Taehyung was kissing Jin for the first time in their 6 months of marriage. Jin was shocked, but he liked the kiss very much. It is very soft for Jin. He was about to kiss him back, when Jin remembered Taehyung's kiss with Park Bo-gum. He pushed Taehyung and tried to get up, when Taehyung pushed Jin on the bed. Now Taehyung is on top of Jin.

"Tae you are drunk? Don't do anything stupid which you'll regret later" Jin tried to warn Taehyung. He knows where is this heading. He also knows that he has to stop this. He was in tears. He was kind of wanting this. He wanted Taehyung to love him, but not when he is not in his senses.

"I can never regret making love to you." Taehyung said and sucked on Jin's neck, sure to make a mark on there.

"I know you hate me. I know I did wrong to you. But trust me it was all because I was unable to make anything right. I was hurting you, but it was damaging me. I can't see you crying. I hate tears. Please let me make it up to you. I know you love me. I also love you." Taehyung said and started kissing Jin's face. He didn't leave any part in his face. Jin was in tears. He couldn't believe what he was listening. He couldn't believe that Taehyung said that he loves him. He could feel Taehyung's love in all his actions.

"Tae, I love you too. "Jin said crying.

"Hey, don't cry. I know I was a jerk to hurt an innocent soul like you. Miahnae (sorry)." Taehyung said. Taehyung kissed Jin. This time it was more intense and passionate. They were attacking each other with each other's lips and love. Jin's body was aching for Taehyung's touch. Taehyung was trying his best to love Jin. Taehyung removed Jin's clothes and stood up to remove his shirt. Now, Taehyung was standing bare body in front of Jin. Jin blushed a little. Taehyung kissed Jin's body. he even kissed his tears away. Then Jin gave Taehyung the most beautiful and important thing that nay lover can give to his lover and that is, his virginity. It was painful for Jin, as it was his first time. But Taehyung was very gentle and careful not t hurt Jin. After their hot love session, Taehyung passed out beside Jin. Jin was sill wide awake as he couldn't believe what happened.

"Tae finally came back to you. See? Love always wins. He genuinely loves you. Now you should give Tae everything he deserves." Jin said to himself. Jin was staring at Taehyung. He looked beautiful and heavenly. Jin knew that tomorrow morning will be extremely embarrassing for both of them. But Jin decided to start his new life with Taehyung without any shame and embarrassment. He wants to forget everything bad that has happened to him. He wanted to start fresh. With this thought, he kissed Taehyung for the last time on his forehead and went to sleep. He could feel that Taehyung kissed him on his forehead and hugged him tightly. This made Jin smile.

Next morning, Jin got up early than usual. His whole body was aching. He was about to get up when he felt  weight on his waist. He saw that Taehyung is sleeping peacefully beside him. Jin immediately remembered last night's activity. Taehyung sweet words, his confession. Jin was happy as everything was finally falling in its place.

He was about to peck Taehyung when Taehyung said some thing which shook Jin .

"I love you Bogum hyung".

....................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. How are you all? I am sure you guys are doing great. I am not an expert in writing hot love scenes or smuts. I tried to make it romantic. I don't know whether I succeeded or not. You guys be my judge. But this is the maximum thing I can write. The next few chapters are going to be hard guys. But they are all outcomes of this incident. So please bear with me.

If you liked this chapter, then please vote and comment. I really like reading your comments. Thankyou to all my silent readers, who silently show their support to my story. Thankyou all for supporting me. Did you guys listen to Jungkook's song, 'your eyes tell'. Although, it is a group song.. I loved it. See you all in my next chapter.

I PURPLE YOU!! STAY GOLD!!.