CHAPTER-29

"Today, I left my walls down with a hope that they won't kill me anymore"- scribble writer

Namjoon anticipated the situation and took the kids inside the house. He was aware that Jin and Taehyung needs some time alone. He also decided to talk to Jimin and Hoseok later on.

"Why Jin samchon is crying? Why did Kookie oppa left like that? We were supposed to stay together right Samchon?" Seo-jung asked

"Actually, they were having a little talk and we will be celebrating it tomorrow right? So, everybody will be there" Namjoon said. He knew that storm is not going to end very soon.

"Jin I am asking you for the last time what happened? What did I do?" Taehyung shouted as he was getting impatient. He was anticipating that it is not something serious. Jin literally lost his temper this time. All the anger that he kept inside him for the past 7 months came out in an instant.

"what did you do? you are asking me that? You destroyed everything in my life. For you I lost the biggest treasure of my life. You cheated on me Taehyung. Even after doing so many things you are asking me for clarifications?" Jin shouted at Taehyung with tears in his eyes.

"what the fuck happened, Jin? I am not understanding a single thing. What treasure you are talking about?" Taehyung asked. He is totally confused. He was very anxious about the eventuality of this outburst. Jin just laughed at Taehyung's acting skills.

"You will still act as if you are innocent? You really don't remember anything? For you I lost my first child. I gave you my virginity, my love, my everything. But you only gave me hatred and betrayal. You didn't even remember what you did with me. You don't have any clue how you shattered me with your words and actions. I was 2 weeks pregnant Tae. I was about to tell you but on that very day, you handed me those divorce papers. I also had the miscarriage after few days. I was unaware about my pregnancy. I didn't even get the chance to enjoy my baby's presence." Jin said falling down on the grounds. Taehyung was standing there. He was extremely shocked with this new piece of information. "I was going to be dad? Jin was pregnant? But I didn't know about it." Taehyung thought to himself.

"when mom informed you about my miscarriage you messaged her and called my baby a piece of shit. What did my baby do to you?. You were not there with me that day. You abandoned me. Now, suddenly you want me to give you a chance. Wae? You want a new entertainment in your life. Right?" Jin said getting angry. "I have nothing to say to you Taehyung." With that Jin left and ran to his house. Taehyung was standing there. He was clueless, angry and hurt. He wanted Jin to atleast listen to his part of explanation. But no, he didn't. he had no clue that what happened behind his back. he doesn't even know that it was Park Bo-gum who messaged that day.

Jin sat down and closed the door behind him. He no longer has any strength to continue. As if his seven months of agony has suddenly been placed in front of him. Namjoon saw that Jin was crying sitting against the door.

"Neo-gwaechan-e?(are you okay?), Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked. But when he saw Jin's condition, he immediately hugged him. He let him cry on his shoulders. He knew how much Jin went through. He still remembers the day when Jin came to Busan for the first time. Jin also remembers that awful day when he lost his baby.

Flashback.

"Jimin, please save me..." Jin managed to say.

"Jinnie? Where are you? please stay tight. we are coming. Don't loose your hope okay?" Hoseok said. Jimin was driving as fast as he could. By the time they reached, Jungkook was also there. They together went inside. But, saw that Jin was sitting outside. It was pouring heavily.

"Jinnie, why are you ot? You will get wet and fall sick. Please get up" Hoseok said. Jimin tried to hold back his tears because he knew he can't cry in front of his dearest brother.

"Hobi?Jimin? I lost my everything today. I lost my everything. My marriage is also going to end soon and I couldn't do anything. I tried genuinely, to revive but, nothing happened. My baby also left me. Without letting me know. Just like her father, my baby also abandoned me. Dad was right, nobody wants go stay with me. Nobody." Jin said crying his heart out.

"Jinnie listen to me. Let's go inside otherwise you will fall sick. It's not good for you right " Hoseok said hugging Jin.

"No, I don't want to go inside. This reminds me of my failed marriage., of my abandoned life" Jin said hugging Hoseok more.

"Ok! You come with us. Our home is also your home, Jinnie. And you are the most special person in our life. You are the best person we have ever met." Jimin said hugging his friend.

"Hyung? Please don't cry. It is breaking my heart" Jungkook said crying badly. On that day, Jin decided to leave Seoul. Hoseok knew Namjoon so, they all took Jin to Busan. Jin started his new life here. But it was not that easy. Thank go they had the twins and the ae-chan. Namjoon really helped Jin to pass through the bas phase.

End of flashback...

"Hyung, not only them, but I am also here with you. You are not alone." Namjoon said wiping Jin's tears.

"See, you also have Ae-chan, the twins with you. Unni (aunty) will come around. She is angry because you didn't tell him about Taehyung's return. Don't worry. Now, let's go to sleep. ok? "Namjoon said. He held Jin up and laid him on bed. As soon as, Jin laid down he drifted off to sleep.

"Don't worry hyung. Taehyung and you will also be together. I have faith in the universe. Its time for all of your sufferings to end. It's time for you and Taehyung to be happy." Namjoon said with determination.

"Kookie open the door. It is not your fault." Jimin said. Jungkook came to the farm house, where they usually stay when they all come to Busan. It belongs to Jungkook.

"Kookie? Please bro, open the damn door. You are scaring us" Hobi said. Jungkook came and immediately ran to his room and since then he is not opening it." Hobi you go and ask Namjoon about Jin. I am here with Kookie." Jimin said. Hoseok nodded and left to call Namjoon. Jimin didn't left the place. After around 5 minutes, Jungkook opened the door. He left the door open indicating Jimin to come in.

"Kookie?" Jimin said. As soon as Jungkook saw Jimin, he hugged him tightly.

"Hyung, Jin hyung hates me right? You also hate me?. I am sorry for whatever happened to him. I am a looser. I couldn't save Jin hyung. Even after knowing what will happen." Jungkook said.

"Are you pabo (fool)? Nobody hates you. Jin loves you just like his own brother. Whatever happened it was all done by Taehyung. You are not faulty. So, don't think so low about yourself. You are the most adorable person. I love you, Kookie. That is not going to change ever." Jimin said with determination.

"I love you too hyung. I was just feeling guilty. That's it. I don't want to lose any of you" Jungkook said.

"You won't kook" Jimin said and kissed Jungkook's temples.

....................................

Hey guys! I hope you guys are doing great. Well, just a small Jikook moment at the end. I have revealed most of the things in thus update. There is more. Today, I have just revealed the incomplete flashback. If you liked it, then please vote and comment. I love to hear from you. And my birthday is on 20th October. It is for those who were wishing me that day.

Our leader has contributed a generous amount of money to a gallery. I am so proud of him. Well, next our mochi's birthday is coming up. I am very excited. This chapter is quite short from what I usually update. But, hold on tight. I am suffering from serious heartache guys. So, I will come around. Next chapter will be a blast. We will a lot of intense scenes and further revelations. Let's cheer for our Taehyung!!. See you in next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!!