CHAPTER-21

"Hurt is just a word to express my feelings right now"- scribble writer

After Mrs. Kim left, Jin opened his eyes. He really thought over that Taehyung should know that he was going to be father and also that Jin lost the baby. "Does he really deserve to know? I am sure mom has informed him. Murugesso (I don't know)" Jin thought to himself. He started searching for his phone. But then he heard a notification sound. "It is not my phone" Jin said to himself.

"It must be mom's phone."Jin said and then followed the sound. It went off twice. A message popped up on the screen. It was from Taehyung. Jin got a bit relieved that at least he knows. But after reading the message, Jin didn't know what to feel. Whether he should boil in anger or cry in frustration or laugh at his own fate. The message said,

"I didn't know that whore was pregnant. I don't know what the fuck is he talking about. Even if he was pregnant, it wasn't mine mom. And you know what I really don't care if he had a miscarriage or he aborted the child. It wasn't mine so why would I care. The baby belonged to someone else. He made my job easy as now he proved that incompetent is, he. I was going to leave him in few days only. I hope now dada got a clear picture that Bo-gum is so right for our family and for me.".

After reading the message it took Jin good 10 minutes to actually contemplate what he just read. He was really thinking that how can somebody be so cruel and why is he doing this Jin? He never stopped him from meeting that Park Bo-gum. He also never disclosed him in front of his parents and Jin's parents. Moreover, even after so many humiliations Jin decided to stay with him. How can he say these harsh words in such a sensitive situation? Jin felt that as if he lost his balance and his knees were shaking. As if his breathing has stopped. He didn't cry as there were no more tears left to cry. Jin got up and left his room.

In the hall, he saw that Taehyung's parents and Kookie were sitting with worried expressions. His mom and noona were discussing something with Taehyung's parents. But as sson as they saw Jin, their attention turned to him.

"Mom, I am leaving. I am going to Tae's house. I will come back later on." Jin said looking straight at his mother's eyes. His stare was cold and emotionless.

"Ok baby. drive safely" Jin's mother said hugging him. He didn't spare anybody a second glance. But before leaving he kept Mrs. Kim's phone on the table and left. Although everybody was assured that may be Jin is gradually becoming normal, his behavior didn't go unnoticed from Jungkook. He was worried and quite suspicious of Jin's behavior. He decided to follow him but before that he decided to call Jimin and Hoseok. He excused himself saying that his tutor just called and something urgent came up. As soon as he left Jin's house he called them. He knew that Jimin and Hoseok went to LA, but he just can't wait and he can't control the situation anymore. He needs to do something before his Jin hyung does something.

"Hey kookie! What 's up?" Jimin said picking up the phone.

"Hyung" with that Jungkook broke down. Jimin got a bit worried about Jungkook's sudden crying.

"Hey kookie ! what's wrong. Why are you crying? Is everything alright? Where is Jin?" Jimin said. Hoseok was beside Jimin as soon as he heard that Jungkook is crying, he snatched the phone from Jimin and said,

"Hey! What is the matter? Stop crying and tell us. Is Jin alright? Is something wrong with you? Did anyone bully you? Or are you sick?" he asked with worried expression.

"Keep it on speaker pabo (fool)" Jimin said.

"Hobi hyung, Jin hyung is not well. Today only we got to know that he was pregnant and just a few hours before he had a miscarriage. I also know that nothing is right between him and Tae hyung" Jungkook said and cried harder, Jimin and Hoseok were shocked with this new piece of information. They felt as if someone has kicked their asses. Hoseok calmed himself and said,

"Jungkook where are you? Where is Jin?"

"Jin hyung just went to Tae hyung's house and he didn't look good. " he said. Jimin was still in shock. He knew that how much Jin loves kids and he don't deserve all these. Although he guessed that something is not right. But he never ever questioned Jin. He decided to stay calm. But now the situation is out of his hands. He is still alive and Hoseok as well. They won't let their Jinnie suffer like this.

"Jungkook don't cry. We are at the Seoul airport and we are coming right away. It may take some time due to the traffic. But don't worry. You reach their and keep a close eye on Jin. If anything, bad happens let us know. We are reaching there ASAP." Hoseok said and both of them left the airport. Jungkook followed Hoseok's instructions and left.

Jin left for his supposedly 'home'. Nobody was there. Jin didn't wasted a single time and went to his room. He packed his bags and took all his belongings. He was about to close the cupboard when his eyes fell on the divorce papers. He took them and without any hesitation signed them. But right after images of his wedding appeared before his eyes. He was so happy. he believed that he will be happy with Taehyung. But nothing turned out well.

"It hurts so much god. I don't want this hurt anymore. I can't take this anymore. I am leaving you, Taehyung. You can stay with Park Bo-gum. I am not cursing you. I will never because I Love you. I can't hate you. I don't know why but I can't. I don't even hate Appa. Why will i hate you? I am responsible for my misery. I trusted the wrong person. But now I am leaving you. Be happy" with that Jin left and promised to never come back to this hell. He never wants to see Taehyung again. Even if he doesn't hate him but he doesn't want to see him in his life again. Jin was lost in his thoughts about where to go. When his phone vibrated. It is Jimin.

"Wae(why)" Jin said almost said lifelessly.

"Hey buddy! Where were you? We were calling you for so many times. Hoseok was about to file a missing complain. Kookie was also worried. Where are you? Why haven't you been picking up." Jimin said anxiously.

Jin felt as if he got light in the midst of darkness. It was raining heavily.

"Jimin! Hoseok! Save me " Jin managed to say.......

....................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I am sure you guys are fine. Okay now the fun part is from the next update the story will take some new turns. There will be new characters and new emotions. I am sure you will like that change. If you liked this update please vote and comment. I just love reading your comments. They are so inspiring. Thanks to all of you for supporting my story. Also, thanks to the silent readers for silently supporting my story. See you in the next update.

Yeah one more thing. DYNAMITE era is coming. Its releasing on August21, oh my we are getting English solos there. I am super excited. Did you see the Japanese interview? Namjoon oppa, Jimin oppa and Tae oppa were wearing hats. They are definitely hiding something. I am excited.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!