CHAPTER-27

"Nothing is holding me back to get you"- scribble writer

"What you want from Taehyung? His apology? His love? His care? What you want Jin."

" I want him to be mine. I want him say sorry for the mistakes. I want to hug him and tell him that I missed him. I want to tell him to trust me and my love. But all of these are just my wants. Taehyung is not mine and he will never be mine"

..........................................

Busan, South Korea

"What? Taehyung asked you to accompany him for his meeting. Wae (Why)" Namjoon asked in shock. His voice was loud. Jin distanced his phone from his ear.

"Mrs Bong Soon personally asked me to take the responsibility from the front. This includes attending meetings with him and accompanying him. But Hae-ji will also be there" Jin said with a bored look.

"Don't mention her name hyung. She is a no.1 flirt. Don't you remember on your welcome party, she didn't even spare Hoseok?. Just stay away from her" Namjoon said.

"By the way where are the kids? Are they near?" Jin asked. Namjoon and the kids went to visit their parents i.e., Nmajoon's Noona and her husband. It was a sudden plan. Jin couldn't go because of this work. Jin got prepared for tomorrow's early morning meeting. He was nervous because he can't let his guard down in front of Taehyung.

"No hyung they went out with Noona. You know how they enjoy when they with their mama and papa. They will meet you soon" Namjoon said and hanged up.

Jin got ready early in the morning as he couldn't sleep well last night. He is fully prepared with everything. He could give any answer of the investor regarding sunshine. At around 8:50 Taehyung came in his black Mercedes. Jin knew Taehyung is rich. So, he was not shocked. He quickly got in the car. He intended to sit in the back seat. Taehyung knew Jin would do such a thing so, he already kept a large box at the back.

"Actually, it contains some gifts for the kids of your prep school kids. My assistant will be coming to pick them up" Taehyung said. What else Jin could do? so, he came and sat beside Taehyung in the front. Taehyung was satisfied as he did what he wanted. Next, he picked up Hae-ji. Taehyung arranged for Hae-ji in the back as she was not tall like Jin. Haeji was not satisfied as she wanted to sit beside Taehyung. But that didn't happen. After driving for 45 minutes, they arrived at the hotel where the meeting is going to be held. The board of investors also comprised of ladies. They were, as usual, looking at Taehyung with their seducing eyes. But Taehyung was really ignorant about it as he had his husband with him.

"Shall we take a sit Brian? Let's start the meeting" Taehyung said and everybody settled down. The meeting continued for long 30 minutes. Throughout the time Jin was stealing glances with Taehyung. He was focussing on the presentation of Hae-ji, but the actions of Jin didn't got unnoticed from him. Today, he also wore their wedding ring. He don't that whether jin noticed or not. After Hae-ji, Ji got up to finish the presentation and give a brief about the prep school. He also prepared a PPT for the food court. All eyes were glued on Jin. He is also handsome. The girls were having hard time with two handsome hunks on board.

"I think if we could arrange them in this way, it would be beneficial. At the same time, the kids will find it attractive and they will also get the opportunity of enjoying themselves." Jin concluded his presentation. He did a pretty good job. Jin and Hae-ji were standing at the gate for Taehyung. Then Hae-ji started saying,

"Jin oppa? Don't you think that Mr. Kim is way too much handsome?"

Jin looked at Taehyung and faked a smile at Hae-ji. He knew that she would tell this thing to him. Taehyung came after finalising everything. The investors are all ready and the work will start from next week. As a major amount of funding will be from Taehyung's company so, everything got settled easily. Taehyung is the third richest man in the world. Off course, he will have influence on others. When Taehyung came, Hae-ji went to take a call. Again, taejin were left alone.