CHAPTER-20

"You were my last hope for survival"- scribble writer

Two days have passed since that dreadful night. Dr. Morris called the other day to inform Jin that his pregnancy is quite complicated and he needs extra care. Even little bit of tension or stress can lead to miscarriage. But Jin is under tremendous stress. He is getting mentally prepared to tell his mom and noona about his divorce and about his pregnancy. For the past two days he was having sleepless nights and he lost his appetite. Taehyung has not returned since that night. He texted that he is on business trip. But Jin knows that he is with Park Bo-gum. Jin really doesn't care about Taehyung anymore. For the past two days he was feeling pain in lower abdomen. But it was bearable. But today, when he was about to get up, he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen. He was about to reach for his phone to call someone when he collapsed on the ground.

Jin woke up with a beeping sound. It took some time for Jin to realise where is he. It took him some time to understand that it is hospital.

"But why I am here?" Jin thought to himself and it really worried him. Jin saw that Maria was sitting at the edge of the bed and his in-laws and Kookie were standing outside the room. Taehyung's mom was crying and it seemed that he is about to cry.

"Mom what happened and why you guys are here?" Jin asked while trying to get up.

"Jin dear please be careful" Taehyung's mom immediately came to stand beside Jin.

"What happened mom?" Jin asked. They just cried staring at Jin. This behaviour really worried Jin.

"Maria informed us that you fainted. So, we immediately rushed you to hospital." Taehyung's mom stopped for a second and started crying. "when we got you here, you were senseless after checking you Dr. Morris informed us that you were 2 weeks pregnant" Taehyung's mom said and welcomed fresh tears.

"Yes mom I am pregnant. I was about to tell you that. But due to some reasons I couldn't. but what is the connection with my pregnancy with me being hospitalised? It is true that I was having back pain for past few days. But it is normal in pregnancy. " Jin said with tear in his eyes.

"Dr. Morris informed us that you had a miscarriage. You were bleeding when we brought you here. He told us that it was mainly due to immense stress and also because of lack of proper rest" Taehyung's mom managed to say before she broke down.

"What? I had miscarriage? That can't be true. I talked with my baby in the morning. She was there with me. She told me that she is doing just fine inside my tummy. She also promised me that she will stay with me even if others leave me. No this can't be true" Jin thought while panting badly.

"No, mom this can't be true. My baby is inside me." Jin said while placing a hand on his now empty stomach.

"Call Dr. Morris. He just can't say anything he feels like. He just can't say shitty thing about my baby. No, that's not acceptable mom." Jin said trying to get up.

"Jin hyung relax, calm down. Everything will be fine. You just need some rest and everything will be okay. We are here with you." Jungkook said hugging Jin tightly.

"No Jungkook. Nobody can badmouth about my baby she is still there holding onto me and I will not let her leave" Jin said with determination.

"She's gone Jin hyung. Your baby is no more" Jungkook said and tightly hugged Jin's fragile body.

"No, you guys are lying. I don't believe you. My baby is not dead. She can't leave me. She can't be like others. Noooooooo" Jin said shouting his heart out.

"Jin, dear please calm down. Your mom and noona are on their way and they may come here any minute." Taehyung's mom said trying to calm Jin down.

"Jin?" Jin's mom came running inside the ward and hugged Jin.

"amma? They are saying that my baby is gone. How can that be possible? She was with me in the morning only" Jin said hugging his mom tightly and crying hard. Jin's mom was holding him tightly. She knows that Jin is strong but even a strong person needs help and support. Suran was holding his other hand. She was also in tears. She cannot see her baby brother like this. Jin is like a sunshine. But when her sunshine is crying. How can she bear that?

"Jin look at me. You are not alone in this. We all are here. Tae is here with you. It is his baby too. He is there to support you. Nothing to worry." Jin's mom said trying to calm Jin down. With that Jin tried to stop crying. Only he knew that what is the reality. Only he knew that his husband no longer wants to stay with him. Only he knew that his marriage is going to end very soon.

Jin got discharged from the hospital with some medications and he was instructed to take proper rest. He didn't want to go back to Taehyung's house and he also not want to go to his in=-law's house. He just stayed with his mom and sister. He doesn't want to stay with anyone else. Jimin and Hoseok are not here. After reaching his home, he went straight to his room and locked himself up. He just sat in his room near the bed and placed a hand on his now empty tummy. A tear escaped from his eyes and fell on his hand. He started humming a lullaby. As if his baby is still there and can hear him. The more he was humming the more he was crying.

"How can you leave your Dadda like this?. How can you be like your father? You also left me baby. You also hate me so much that you can't stand my presence? I am so sorry if I et you down." With that with that Jin drifted off to sleep. He woke up with some mumbling sounds in his room. he immediately recognized that it is Taehyung's mother but he pretended to sleep.

" I am sorry Jin. I dragged you in this mess. I am responsible for this miserable consequence. I thought that you can change Tae's heart. You can take him away from Park Bo-gum. But you lost your first child for this. I am sorry." With that Mrs. Kim covered her mouth to let the cry escape. She doesn't want to wake Jin up. So, she let him sleep and left the room. but neither Jin nor Taehyung's mother knew what is about to happen.

...................................................................................

Hey guys! How are guys doing? I am sure you are fine. Don't kill me after reading this. Just one more chapter and then there will be some new things. Story will take trn. Don't worry everything will be fine. I really cried while writing this chapter. a\i am sorry for this sad update. But remember everything needs to be broke down to build it a new.

Thanks for the 6k reads guys. I a thankful for your support. Thankyou to all my silent readers for their silent support. I will be back with next update soon. Get prepared for the final blow and get your tissues ready. Everything will be good. If you liked today's update them please vote and comment. Your comments are really valuable to me. I really love reading them. I also like the designation that you guys call me authornim. Its cute and adorable. Thankyou to all for reading my story and supporting it.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!