CHAPTER-15

"I know you don't love me. But I still love you. Unconditionally"- scribble writer

Jin was extremely nervous on selecting the song he should sing. There are so many guests, he should something which would be subtle and yet would express his feelings. Then suddenly that amazing came up in his mind which he sang in his cousin's wedding. There was a beautiful white piano waiting for him to play wit it. After taking a deep breath Jin started singing.

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

"Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

If I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too.

For I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Somethings are meant to be.

Take my hand, take my whole life too.

For I can't help falling in love with you.

For I can't help falling in love with youuu..."

Jin played the last music and ended his song. His eyes were already welled up with unseen tears. He sang exactly what he was feeling that moment. It's true that even if Taehyung does not love him and is treating him bad, he ca.t stop his love for him. Jin was worried about the audience as it was pin drop silence. The spot light is focussed on him, so he cannot see the faces clearly. But he managed to see Taehyung's mom's reaction and she was so overwhelmed that see was in tears. He thought at least it was not worst. The suddenly the crowd erupted in a big round of applause. Jin's eyes fell on Taehyung who has an astonished expression on his face. Jin smirked a little. This is his secret talent which comes out very often and few people knows about it including Jimin and Hoseok. Jin was missing them as well. They said that they have an invitation today. Jin really hoped that they were here today. Jin's eyes again fell on Taehyung. At that moment Taehyung was a bit frustrated? Irritated. Jin knew that Taehyung would have this kind or reaction

He never thought that Taehyung would react to the song and would praise him. This harsh reality pinned Jin like a scissor.

"That was fantastic hyung. How many more hidden qualities you have huh? I think that you should think about your career in music. He sings so well. You will outcast all the leading singers in Korea." Jungkook said getting excited.

"We also agree with kookie" Jin turned around to see the owners of the voices. Jin was extremely surprised with the people standing in front of him.

"Jimin? Hoseok? What you guys are doing here? What a delightful surprise" Jin said getting excited. He thought that are in some party. But they were talking about this one.

"Off course they would be here. Jin hyung you are forgetting that they are also my hyung too and most importantly they also supported me in my exams. So, it's their right to be here." Jin just smiled at his endearment towards them. "Jungkook is such a sweet heart" JIn thought.

"Where is our brother-in-law? What about his reaction? He must be extremely surprised? " Jin just smiled at his friend's foolishness.

Jin excused himself and went to use the washroom, otherwise the hall wound transfer into Han river. After doing his business he came out to wash his hands. While washing hands, his eyes fell on his wedding ring. "Who thought that this marriage would turn out like this? who thought that Taehyung would hate me this much?" Jin thought to himself. He wiped a tear that fell down from his eyes. He's not going to cry today. Not today. On his way back to hall, Jin heard some noises from the backyard. One of the voices is that of Taehyung. So, Jin got curious and went to the backyard. Jin saw two figures. One is Taehyung and the other is Bogum. Jin got really surprised when he heard their full conversation.

"I love you, Bogum hyung and you know that. Some random person cannot change that. I know that I married that Kim Seokjin. But that was because dad forced me. but I will never love him. Just wait for few more months Bogum hyung and then I'll divorce him and will come out of this suffocating marriage. Then we will be forever together.No one can  love me as much you do. Just give me some time." Taehyung said and kissed Bogum.

Jin was about to lose his balance when he got hold of the wall beside him. This time, he didn't stop the tears to fall from his eyes. They were just falling continuously. He couldn't believe what he heard. His marriage is only for few months. "Then everything will be over?" Jin repeated this line.

"What will I tell to amma and noona? How will I be able to tell them about this? How I am going go tell Jimin and Hoseok? They will be so heart broken. Amma would blame herself for this." All these questions were torturing Jin. He decided to leave the party. He wanted to soothe his pain. He wanted to prepare himself for the upcoming disaster. He wanted to hold his heart and cry so that his pain can ease down. He came out and paced towards the door when his eyes fell on his in-laws, on kookie, on Jimin and Hoseok. They were laughing and enjoying themselves. Jin's phone rang an it was Taehyung's dad.

"Yeah dad?" Jin answered.

"Jin, where are you? Some guests are dying to meet with you. You are our special person today. Your mom is getting worried about you." Taehyung's dad said. For a moment Jin felt extremely warm and welcomed. He thought that it is Taehyung who ill-treated him not his parents. There is no point in embarrassing them in front of so many people. So, he decided to join them in the party.

"I am coming dad" ............

..........................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! How are you? I hope you guys are fine. If you liked this chapter please make sure to vote and do leave your comments and trust I read all of them. I would love to hear your suggestions. Thanks for 2k guys. I really appreciate that. Thanks for all your support and love. I also wat to thank to all my silent supporters who silently shower their love on me. Thanks a lot. Above is a short fmv that I made on Taejin on the above said song. It's my YouTube channel. If you liked my work then please subscribe to it. It is a new channel with 58 subscribers and 8 videos. My channel's name is Taejin's Utopia

Next chapter will be a romantic one. The one for which you guys waited. Lastly, a huge shout out to Asbah12. My first friend in wattpad and who really encouraged me to write this story and is continuing to support me and appreciate me after every update. Thanks a lot. You guys can also follow her. Her writing is amazing. Her latest Taejin ff is 'love marriage'. See you in the next chapter.

I PURPLE YOU!! STAY GOLDDDDD!!