NONCANNON SMUT: Temptation 🍋

The more Itachi was around Bucky, Bucky couldn't help but notice how feminine his body shape was. He had lithe muscles and a small curvy waist. His lips were pink like peaches and probably as soft as pillows. His long black lashes gave him an alluring appearance. Every time the ravenette moved was full of calculated grace. Sometimes Bucky often forgets that Itachi is in fact a male.

"Bucky, I'm going to take a shower first." Itachi said calmly. His hair wasn't in its usual ponytail swaying back and forth with each movement the ninja made.

"Okay don't use up all the hot water." Bucky waved off the ninja not looking away from his gun that he was currently cleaning. Itachi nodded and walked into the bathroom locking the door.

Itachi acts oblivious but he's long since noticed the ex assassin's lustful gaze. Itachi found entertainment in provoking and teasing the poor assassin and watch him squirm uncomfortably. The Uchiha would never admit it but he found the assassin adorable and enjoyed his company. Itachi finished his shower and stepped out wearing only his boxers and an oversized shirt. He forgot to bring in his pants in the bathroom with him. The ninja tried to quickly escape without being seen but ran right into Bucky's chest.

"Whoa there." Bucky grabbed Itachi's waist pulling him into his chest before he fell down. Itachi places his hands on the assassin chest and blushed profusely.

"Sorry about that I wasn't watching where I was going." Itachi quickly apologized pushing away from Bucky.

"I'm going to go get changed." Itachi explained. Bucky nodded letting go of Itachi and walked off. Bucky bit the inside of his cheek secretly missing the warmth of Itachi.

"I don't know how much longer I can take..." Bucky groaned to himself. Itachi had sensitive ears and blushed upon hearing the assassin in the other room.

"Maybe I've been teasing him to much." Itachi chuckled softly. Now being fully dressed Itachi stepped out the room with a goal in mind. No more games or beating around the bush.

"I just made some coffee do you want some?" Bucky offered politely.

"Hn.." Itachi sat down taking the mug that was offered to him politely and took a sip of the coffee. He preferred green tea though. Bucky watched Itachi's every move. How he caresses the ceramic mug gently and how smooth the coffee entered through parted lips. Itachi has cream on the side of his mouth and used his tongue to lick it into my mouth. Bucky gulped loudly as his pants felt tighter.

"I can take care of that." Itachi said suddenly putting down his coffee. Bucky tensed and tried to relax and play it off like he didn't know what the Uchiha was talking a hour.

"W-What are you talk-" Itachi presses his foot on Bucky's bulge and the Assassin bit his lip keeping in his moan. Itachi smirked and tied his hair up into a ponytail.

"What are you doing?" Bucky questioned with wide eyes.

"I'm going to give you a blow job." Itachi licked his lips and crawled under the table already unbuckling his pants.

"Wait!" Bucky pushed Itachi back and stood up taking a step back. Itachi impatiently raised an eyebrow asking what was the matter.

"This is wrong! You do this with someone you like!" Bucky Exclaimed.

"You don't like me back?" Itachi frowned averting eyes.

"No! I-" Itachi got up and walked away and Bucky grabbed his wrist.

"Let go." Itachi snapped.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence, I do like you but do you like me back?" Bucky asked gazing into the Uchiha's eyes. Itachi can tell he was being sincere and sighed.

"Of course I do." Itachi smiled taking a step closer. Bucky's eyes widened and he gave Itachi a gentle smile.

"Why didn't you just say so Doll?" He smirked. The old veteran caressed Itachi's pale cheeks and brought his face closer kissing the ninja. His lips were as soft as they looked. Itachi kisses him back wrapping his arms around Bucky's neck. Bucky pulled away kissing down Itachi's jawline and then his neck. Itachi whimpered a bit dragging his fingers in Bucky's brown locks.

"Should we take this to the bedroom..?" Bucky's husky voice whispered softly in Itachi's ear sending shiver down his spine. Itachi nodded his head and Bucky grabbed his ass picking him up kissing on his neck. He set Itachi down roughly on his bed and pinned him to the bed. Their lips interlocked as they grounded their heat on each other relishing in the pleasuring friction.

Bucky practically tore off Itachi's shirt and pants. The ninja placed a hand on the ex assassin's chest and flipped him over pinning the horny man beneath him. He grabbed the hem of Bucky's boxers and pulled it down revealing a third leg. Itachi gulped not knowing if he could fit that in his mouth.

"Aww dont tell me the great Itachi Uchiha can't handle
It." Bucky chuckled teasingly.

"Hmph. I could handle anything." Itachi smirked holding Bucky's dick. He licked the tip and then slid his tongue down to the base. Bucky groaned softly clutching on to the white sheets. Itachi smirked and spit on his dick for lubrication and swallowed the entire thing. Itachi secretly thanked the heavens for not giving him a gag reflex.

Bucky bucked into Itachi's throat living how tight it wrapped around his dick. Itachi gagged slowly getting turned on by the erotic sounds he was making. While sucking Bucky's dick, Itachi started inserting his pale slender fingers into his hole. The assassin's cock throbbed and Itachi knew he was close.

"Shit..." Bucky moaned and released in Itachi's mouth. Itachi removed his mouth from Bucky's dick with a pop and swallowed licking his lips.

"Come sit on my lap doll." Bucky smirked placing Itachi in front of his hardened member.

"It'll only hurts for a bit." Bucky pulled Itachi's thighs apart and slowly sheathed himself in the ninjas heat. Groaning as he felt Itachi's walls constrict tightly around his girth.

"I feel you right here. I'm so happy." Itachi smiled weakly while placing a hand on his stomach. Bucky pulled out and slammed into the ninja. Itachi let out a choked out moan wrapping his leg around the assassins waist so he can reach deeper inside.

"So tight!" Bucky gasped in a strained voice. Bucky started thrusting harder bending Itachi's legs back as he ground against him. Itachi whimpered covering his mouth to try and stifle his ongoing moans.

"Let me hear that pretty voice." Bucky commanded softly kissing Itachi's forehead. Itachi reluctantly removed his hand from his mouth letting out loud perverted moans.

"Good boy." Bucky praised giving an extra hard thrust making Itachi see white. Bucky was close to finishing and held Itachi's hand leaning down connecting his lips with the Uchiha. Their tongues intertwined as they came together. Bucky flopped on top of Itachi exhausted. Itachi chuckled and caressed Bucky's head gently.

"Guess you gotta take another shower." Bucky sighed.

"I guess I do." Itachi smiled softly.