1

\ Anaya POV\

"ANAYA IF YOUN GET YO SLOW DUMB ASS DOWN HERE IM LEAVING" i heard my brother Terell ,see he doing to much," i don't even wanna go either ways" I said walking past him going into the front seat of his car,instantly grabbing the aux cord play my song  ,ballin by roody rich .

"You always playing shit like its your car" he said getting in kissing his teeth and drive out the drive way,I didn't even answer him i just clicked on a next song.

~
"When we go in there don't talk to none of them niggas "he said glaring at me,i just nodded and he open the front door of someone's house .

When we reach in there i kissed my teeth and spoke to my brother" nah how the fuck you gone tell me don't talk to nun of them niggas and you seen how they are  fine nah and its just straight niggas up in here"

I heard them busted out laughing, while my brother just rolled his eyes and went off to where ion know ,i went to sit over to this boy he was was slim,with a fade,light skin,and a nice facial .

"Hey !"he said smiling at me,"wassup?"i asked him,"nun much ,so rell yo brother?"he asked.

"Naw im not related to fool niggas "i said looking around for my big head ass brother

"Stop playing with me!"i heard his annoying voice just before i felt my head moving around ,nahh i kno his ass didn't play with my shit ,"don't play with me nigga"i glared at him.

"So who is this cause first i seen her "a next light skin boy said and damn was he cute,with his fade and smooth said.

Why do all my brothers friend fine and his ass ugly?

"Its my little sister so don't try "my brother glared,overprotective ass.

"Not my type either ways" i said being honest, "damn ain't have to do em like at now ma" the one i was siting beside said.

"So whats her name,nigga you not letting us know our next sista ?" A next light skin one said,i looked around and they was four of them ,one was over the corner he didn't seem interested in our conversation but damn he fine than all of them up in here .

"Her name is Anaya "my brother said "and this is gunz ,spade ,and A" "and him over there is T1" my brother said pointing at each of them ,A was siting beside of me,the who asked who i was name is gunz and the one who ask my name is spade, and the one who wasn't talking name is T1.

"Mann im hungry "i said, cause rell didn't let me eat nun ,"foods in the kitchen "gunz said and pointed to the kitchen. I got up walking towards the kitchen ,going in i was looking up for some snacks when i heard someone else enter it was T1 ,he looked over at he and smirked before coming over to where i was and just said "your mine lil ma" then walk back right out,bitch im shocked at 1,his voice is soo fucking deep and 2 im shock at the fact that he claiming me when i don't even know him.

I shrugged it off amd grab some snacks and a two cpari suns that i saw in dah fridge and went back out ,rell was now sitting down next to gunz and the only seat that was available was next to T1 ,i went over there and plopped down opening up my snacks and putting the juice on my lap.

And just I was about to take one of the chips T1 grab one of ,my cpari sun opening it drinking it ,i look at him shocked cause i know he didn't just took my shit.

"Ayee don't do that nigga"i said rolling my eyes.

"What he do naw?" A ask ,"this nigga took my cpari sun and didn't even ask"i said pouting, A and em laughed while T1 whisper don't do that pouting shit.

Fuck you is?my nigga. Tuh ion take orders from you duck ass .

"Ayye lets go on the block "rell said "whats the block? "I asked titling my head, "a place you don't need to be"he said snapping his head over to me,"then why you said lets go to the block then if I can't go dumb ass "i  said rolling my eyes.