28

Third person view~
5 months later~

All seems to be right in Naya's world surrounded by her friends who she now called family, she always say everything she went through was a lesson.
Leeyah and Rell fall in love with they ugly -my bad they cute ass kids ,Tru and Leajay ,they were spoil asf but they didn't seem to mind.

Kevon aka gunz got with that shay gurl and they been kicking it,shay was now even kool with Naya em .So now it was 4 gurls including shay best fren kay but key wasn't really around for some time like she just dipped ,no one can hear from her.

Shay was really worried about her best fren ,who wouldn't? While Shay was worried about her best friend ,her best friend was killed ,dead,she fucked around and got her self killed .

Ishi and spade were still good as always -with them being occupied by his daughter and her he justed wanted everyone safe was that to much to?
Ajay ass still hasn't settled down and we don't think he plans to......niggas wanna be hood till death i swea.

Tyrone had step up to be a nigga Naya deserved cause when Naya told em he was gone be a daddy he was hype asf,so now since he has a passion for tattoo he opened up his shop a month ago, he finally felt at peace.

Wanna see a surprise? .........

"Babe come on you can't leave em people waiting "Ty told naya who didn't want to go to her grand opening of her hair shop, she felt it was some gone go wrong but ty think she making it up.
"Hold on damn! Sneakers,slides or heels?"Naya ask looking over her foot wear,"go with em slides!" He shrugged sipping on his bottle 8f water.

"I frl don't wanna go but lets get it over with!"she sighed grabbing her iPhone ,"homebody"ty jokes as he lead her out to his black tinted Mercedes benz .

~
"Ion understand how black people be late to they own shit! " Ajay groaned as he,leeyah ,tru,leajay,Rell,Ishi,Spade,tete, Reily ,Ty mom,Naya mom and dad and some other people.

They was all here to support naya on how far she had came......

"We here na!"naya yelled happy to see people turn up.

"Fi fucking nally !"Ajay sighed.
"Lets get this party on the road cause ion have to say but thanks "naya speak into the mic.

~

It was now 9:30 inna night the only persons who was here is naya and em just having a good time not expecting nothing cause they thought shit was cool so they let they guards down.

Wrong mistake!

Shots came in everywhere as they all screamed trying to hide but that didn't end well as bullets went all through all of them,the persons who did this know they was dead and that was all that matters to them atm .

That's it we done!we out!we complete!

The end

To keep it short much love⚠💕💕💕💕