9

Srry for errors/

       / TRYONE POV/

HE DON'T GOT BRACES!

44K LIKES

dahrealT1 : 💪😈

Itsnayaa:  fine ass n8gga😚💪

I was out by myself getting some stuff for nayas birthday. I was getting her some gifts and i was gone rent out an villa for all of us to chill at .

I'm in footlocker getting naya some kicks .

Babygirl✊❤
Facetime...

"Wassup?"i asked her answering the phone .

"THEY SHOT AT ME!"she shouted.

"What you talking about? "I asked through my gritted teeth.

"These bitch ass niggas shot at me when i was coming from doing a hair!"she answered all mad and all.

"You seen what they look like?!"i asked.

"Yeah one was tall ,darksin with dreads and he is slim and the other one was light skin, tall,with fade and slim too"she describe them.

Aww hell na these bitch ass Niggas again then they shoting at my girl ,yeah they getting killed.

"Go to your parents place make sure no one is following you i will be over there soon "i told her before hanging up.

"Ayye what's taking so long! "I shouted angry im trying to dip and im not trying to come back here waiting.

After cashing out i made my way to my car texting the guys to meet me at my house .

These niggas dead ,i don't play bout my people.

Walking in the house there was them sitting down,running up stairs and putting the shoes in a different room so naya wouldn't see them i made my way downstairs .

"Whats so urgent you had me driving like a mad ass white nigga"A said looking up from his phone.

"Those bitch ass niggas shot at naya today" i told them trying not to get angry again.

"Which niggas?"gunz asked.

"Those niggas down on 18 street "i told them.

"So what's the plan!" A ask.

"Kill them "i told them causally.

"Yeah im with that ,so before naya birthday or after?" Spade ask.

"Before like this week ,i want them dead and i want everyone down there dead!"i told them.

"Call Wayne and tell him we need some fresh new info down there and to come over later tonight " i told Ajay (A).

"Im going over to naya text me or something if anything happened "i told them getting  up.

                             /   NAYA POV/

I was curled up in my bed scared as fuck.I could have died !

That girl hair I did better find someone else cause you won't see my ass down at 18 street ever again.

I heard my door unlock ,looking up it was tryone.
"You straight? "He ask coming over to me.

"Yeah..." i mumbled ,"do you wanna talk about it?"he ask me,shaking my head no i told him to come sleep with me.

Few hours later.

Waking up seeing the spot where Tyrone was sleeping at was empty, checking my phone i had a missed call from ishi,a text from leeyah, a call from rell and two texts from Tyrone.

I decided to text tryone first .

Me: where ya at?!
Seen.

Big boss 💪💕:  handling some business Wassup?
Seen.

Me: i just woke up .
Seen.

Big boss💪💕: whats yah plan for tonight?
Seen.

Me: i don't know probably go over to ishi or sum!
Seen.

Big boss💪💕: i gotta go rn whatever you doing be safe okey❤
Seen.

Me: be safe too ❤
Seen.

Just as i was about to hit call to call back ishi my mom came in the room." We want to adopt a kid" she said looking nervous.

"Okey anddd?"i asked curious, "we wanted to know if you would be okey with it?"

I swear my parents think white!

"Can i come?"i ask them.

"Yeah ,want to go right now or tomorrow? "She asked.

"Tommrow im going over ishi right now "i told her.

"Text me the time and where "i added as she walked out the room and i went to call ishi.

TRYONE POV.

"Mann im ready to blow this shit up"i said groaning. We was a block away from 18 street and i want to kilk every last one of them right now.

"Aight its time they outside now" gunz said loading up his gun as we all do the same.

"Aight jay you know what to do!" I said to Jay who was our getaway driver.

We pulled up a house beside them niggas one, i putted the gun out the window and started to shit at all them niggas and mainly the two that shot at my girl, i also shot at their hoes, making sure they dead we drove away.

Srry for errors.

I know its short im srry.

Im not good with gun scenes okey!

Im adding more people to the book but they young.

So STAY TUNE💕