3

67k likes

67k likes

Itsnayaa: who you know go as hard as me? 😗❤

RealT1 : ugly ass✋💀
Bigboigunz: sister 😚❤
ItsRell: little sister ❤😚
ItsAnigga: ex best friend 😢💕

"Lets go shopping "i suggested "yeah come on "ishi said agreeing with me.

"NO!"they shouted "why not?"i said whining.

"Cause we will be there for hours "spade said groaning.

"Tyrone come with me please"i said pouting.

"Lets go "he said getting up. See thats why he my favourite, fuck you spade and em.

"Well since t1 going lets go " A said getting up with the rest.

"Must be t1 bitches "i said.

"Who the fuck you calling bitches? !" Gunz said looking  at me.

"Uno dos,tres "i said pointing at three of them.

They all got looking glaring at me " run bitch run" gunz said.

"Na na come fight me like a man bitch ass" i said squaring up.

"Man get you ass in the car" tyrone said laughing.

"See you lucky yo nigga saved you bums " I said to them.

"Lil girl thats your nigga too " A said.

"Naw i don't share so he yours"i said going into the car now.

"See you stay playing "t1 said smiling.

"Ishi you driving with us or bitch ass spade? !"i asked her,she laughed and shook her and "im going with spade "

"See you thereeeeee"i said turning back to t1.

He drove out with the rest behind em .

I plugged in the aux cord  and went to my playlist clicking on bitch from da south by

~

"Ouu lemme gets these in a size 6 please"i said to the worker girl who was helping me .

"I will be right back "she said walking off,i nodded and look at tryone who was looking at me.

"What you looking at me fah ugly"i asked,"i know you ain't talking with yo ass" he bucked at me.

"Nigga lets fight " i said squaring up.

"The fuck you thought this ain't spade dumb ass"he said glaring at me .

"I heard you" spade said coming towards us .

"Cuase i give a fuck " T1 said. Spade kissed his teeth "yo lets go the opps up in here and ian shoot this bitch up"he added.

"Bet ,get the rest im coming "T1 said, spade walked off ,leaving me and tyrone .

"But i haven't gotten my shoes"i said whining .he didn't say nothing he just kept on dragging me out the mall.

We were near the exit when i heard some one yelled.
"AYYE BITCH " that voice sound hella familiar .looking around i seen it was shorty from the other day walking up to us with two girls behind her.

"Wassup"i asked .

"Don't wassup me lil bitch ,you not talking shit now ?"shorty said.

"I don't got time for you ,and you didn't have mouth last time we saw each other so why now?" I question.

"Don't ask me nun"she said stepping up in my face so i backed away.

"Get you stinking ass mouth out my fucking face"i said fanning her scent away.

"Don't talk to my cousin like dat whore ass bitch"one of the girls in the back said. Naw bitch close yah mouth teeth all crocked and shit.

" close yah crocked mouth"i said dismissing her," i know you ain't talking to my cousin"shorty said.

"I know yah ain't talking to my cousin "i said mocking her.

"Lets just hit that bitch already" the next one said looking like she was ready to pop off.

"I know ass ain't gone jump me"i said laughing, looking back of me seeing Tyrone irraited.

"What if we were?"shorty said coming back into my face and again i backed away.

"Then jumped me then punk ass"i challenge her.

Just then i heard my best friend voice ,"IF NONE OF YOU EVER TOUCH MY BITCH AMMA DEADASS SWING YAH HOES LIKE A MOP" she was now beside of me .

And the boys were behind us. Just then i felt someone punching me in my gut ,aw hell naw ,after i processed what happen for about 10 seconds, i pushed shawty on the ground getting right on top of her, punching her in her face .

I got tired of punching her so i went to her neck chocking her,looking up i saw Ishi beating the shit outta the crocked teeth one and the other girl wasn't here.punk ass.

After chocking her and went back to punching her in the face.

I was suddenly pulled off shorty and i was trying to get out of the person's grip to get back to her but whoever it was they strong ass hell.

"NEXT TIME LUL WHORE" i said spitting on her before i was pulled out the mall.

I was now in T1 bathroom looking at myself in the mirror to see if i had any cuts or none .
Looking down at my outfit my jeans was a lil dirty,i walked out the bathroom and went back down stairs .

As soon as the boys seen me they started to clap,confused i asked wassup.

"You beat that bitch " A said hugging me.

"I did my shit"i said hype a lil.

"You right almost killed ole girl "gunz said laughing, shrugging it off i made my way over to T1 seeing him with a frown rested on his face.

"What's wrong with you?"i askdd sitting beside him.

"I don't want your fighting again "he said plainly.

"Why?" I  asked.

"It aint cute".

"Neither is you"i said looking at my plain fingernails i need to get them done, also that bitch lucky she ain't let me pop a nail beating her.

I fixed my spelling errors that all✌

Edited💕