6.

/srry for errors/

66k likes

Itsnayya: baddest bitch on da block 💕💪

"Now why the fuck you on that skateboard "gunz said eyeing me. "To take a picture duh" i said rolling my eyes,"don't get smart with me"he said pointing it me and walking over to a slim girl over the other side.

Lemme have some fun😭😂.

Walking over there all innocently and all .he gone beat my ass.

"Babe what you doing ova here?"i asked titling my head at me.

"Girl the fuck you talking bout" he said confused.

"Aww so we thats how we gone act "i said looking pissed,i look over at home girl and glared at her .

"Who you?"she asked. See naw don't question me .

"Mind ya business pooh"i said rolling my eyes at her.

"Now gunz you left me home with 5 kids just to get girls"i said tearing up.

"Aww girl you pretty as hell fuck this nigga" home girl said looking srry .

"You seem nice follow me " i said smiling at her walking off going over to ishi them with her leaving gunz shocked standing there.

"Ishi look here " i said tapping her shoulder for her to turn around.

"Who this?"she asked nicely," gunz girl and our new friend "i beamed happily.

"Gunz what?" A asked looking like he doesn't believe me.

" gunz girl well not yet but i want them and she seems nice and we need a nice one outta us" i explained, just then gunz come over here looking all dumb and all😂😭.

"Naya the fuck was that!?"he asked looking at me.

"nigga shut up i help you get the girl now say thank you and treat her right else amma put the semi to yah temple" i spoke rolling my eyes.

"Now say thank you naya" i said waiting on him to say it.

"Hell no" he said,aight then lemme get the gun ungrateful ass .

I walked over to T1 who was smoking a blunt minding his business and all.

His gun place in his lap.

"Thank you "i smiled taking it up,he didn't even say nun.

Point pointing the gun at him he just laugh like I won't shoot it.

Haha don't try me hoe .

Pointing the gun in the air i shot one shot.

Jaws drop and everyone looking at me.