11

ANAYA BIRTHDAY |12:45am |

"Here "Tyrone said placing a big ass heavy box in my lap and then a little small one.

"Yooo this shit lit!" I said shocked,it was a chain that said babygirl with a heart attach to it.

Putting it back in the box i went to the last one opening it.

"Oh shit how much money in there!"A asked looking over in it.

"Probably 100k " gunz said shrugging,in front of me in my lap was a box of money .

"Ouuun thank you babe i love all of them "i said getting up going over to him.

"

Don't spend it all in one place" he joked .

Naw this shit not using fah now.

"Yall can crush down here since its late "Tyrone told them.

"Wassup with the 3 extra rooms? " gunz asked.

"People in there, and don't go sneaking " Tyrone told him well all of them.

Placing my gifts in a corner of the room ,i washed up and went to sleep.

Stretching getting up the bed was empty ,if Tyrone ever left me to do business on my birthday amma beat the shit outta him.
Checking my phone i seen that i got tagged in post,stories and new dms ,i will check them later.

Walking in the bathroom with my towel and make up kit in hand,putting them down and taking off my night clothes i went in the shower washing my hair. I had yet to get it done ,the lady was all booked out and today was the only day so i just took it.

It was her day off so i had to go over to her house though.

After finish showering and doing my make up ,i walked out of the bathroom.