12.

"Sadly my ass can't turn up with "leeyah said sighing.

I had come back around an hour ago and everyone was over here drinking i don't even know where they got it from my guess Tyrone bought it on his back over here .

"Rell trap yo ass sis "i said shaking my head .

"The fuck i did?"Rell asked scrunching his face up.

"You got my sister pregnant couple weeks before our hot girl summer "i said frowing.

"Now she gotta stay in the house " ishi said speaking up.

"You shut up before i put one in you!"spade said slapping ishi thighs .

"I will kill that quick don't play " ishi said glaring at him.

"Soo you gone kill my seed "spade said shocked.

"She belongs to the street" gunz said chuckling.

"Naww im not gone kill it but if its now ion want it "she explained. "And the street is yours "she added on directing it to gunz now.

"I will be damned if Naya ever do that shit"T1 said looking at me . rolling my eyes i told him" im young i don't need kids now".

"So if i nut in you tonight you gone kill my child"he said looking at me," tuh yes!"i said unlocking my phone

"Aww bet!"

"Don't play with me dawg" i said .

"It is what it is" he said not paying attention to me.

"Lets play some music "A said connecting his phone to the speakers in the living room.

"Gimmie that birthday bitch song "i said getting up to shake up my ass.

"Hold on" .

"One time for the birthday bitch.....two time for a birthday. ..three time for the birthday bitch.....fuck it up cause its yah birthday bitch" the song started to play blasting through the speakers.

And i started to twerk and they hyping me up.

"Throw some money on her nahh"A said throwing money on me.

After a few more songs, blunt and liquor  it was 2:30om and Tyrone said he had a surprise for me so we all should pack a bag and meet back here.

"Aight let's go" Tyrone said coming downstairs now .

"Finally what took you so long "gunz said.

"Couldn't find the keys"he explained.

100k likes

100k likes

Itsnayaa:  aww we look cute and shit😍✊ @dahrealT1

Tyrone rented out a villa for me and it had a pool,so we were all in the baclyard wherw the pool is ,everyone was having a good time.

It was 5 in the afternoon now and we reached here around 3:55 .

I was tired and getting cold so i went up  the room me and Tyrone was staying in ,locking the door behind me,i strip out of my swim suit and put a bonnet over my hair . taking a towel i went to the bathroom to shower off.

I wasn't planning on going nowhere tonight shit im tired but ishi and leeyah had other plans.

"Get ready im something cute but simple i hurry come down"leeyah said then coming out of the room.

Since i already literally just took a shower i plugged in my curling iron and started to curl my hair after i did that i putted on my lashes.

Going over to may bag i found a over size shirt like dress thats in black and white i paired it with a white socks and low cut white air force.
For jewelry i putted on my gold heart chain ,gold small earing and two gold rings.

"ISHI COME HERE "i shouted after her.

"What- ouuu girl you looked nice period! "She said swiping her hand under her chin.

"Come take some picture for me please "i said to her giving her my phone.

"Give me five more mintues and im ready"she spoke up leaving out the room.

I went over to the bed ,it was 5:48 ,going on instgram i scrolled and then decided to post the pic i just took.

99k likes

Itsnayaa: young rich bitch🎉💸😗

After i posted it,i grab whatever i need and head down to where they guys were.

"Damnn yo ass look nice Tyrone said licking his lips when he saw me." Thank you very much".

"You ready?"leeyah asked me,nodding my head.leeyah took Rell keys and kissed him.

Heading to his car,i went in the passenger side and leeyah sat in the back while ishi drive.

"Were we going ,"i asked.

"Where ever the wind takes out"leeyah smirked.

"Yall ain't shit" i said to them.

Its short i knw .

Longer chapters soon.

I found some nice ass pictures to play naya ,ishi and leeayh.

The boys i knw i hardy show pictures of them cause i don't hav their ig so i just use any tall ,light skin, boy with fade or tattoo.

So the next chapter im gone introduce naya new sister, tyrone sister .

Im gone give you guys some drama 💕💕

I will let you guys know more 💕