7. Attracted.

Assalamualaikum

How are you all?

Here is another update

Enjoy ❤️

**********

Sameer's POV

"Arman I told you not go there! then why the hell you went there?!" I yelled on phone. Armaan huff.

"Then what you wanted me to do bro? I can't just sit here and waited for the opportunity like you!" he yelled back.

"Lower your voice Armaan" I warned with low but dangerous voice. And heard him sighing.

My man told me that Arman again put his life in danger in attempt to kill syar. He was our enemy since years. And we just wanted to give him a painful dead. He snatch my family's happiness. Because of him we went through hell and we, Arman and i just wanted to take our revenge but his father -mirab Shaik- and his mans always rescue syar before we completely hold our hands on him. In last two of our attempt we lost our 8 mans and Arman got injured too. and that's when i decided that we can't just jumped on the war without proper plan. So that's why Arman put his life in danger without letting me know.

"I'm really sorry bhai.. I didn't mean to shouted at you.. it just that, what they did with us I can't forget. I just want kill him bhai" he said desperately but carefully lowering his voice. I know how difficult this for him, me either. But I can't lose my brother. I already lose my precious gem.

"Armaan... I know.. I want him kill as well.. but we have to wait for right time... You know they are not less than us" I tried to reasoned him with soft voice. I heard him taking deep breath. He was always short tempered.

"Fine bro.. but I won't wait if you don't find any way to defeat them as soon as possible" he said and I sighed in relief. Finally he agreed.

"Just trust your bhai" I demand

"I trust you bhai"

"Then why you didn't tell me about your plans.. if raqeeb weren't there you would have dead by now" I again yelled. The thought that something would've happened to him if I would've not send my trusted man raqeeb watch after Arman, make my heart clenched painfully. That night before my wedding when Arman left the city without giving me much information I knew something was going on his mind. That's why I asked raqeeb to go behind arman with our couple of mans. And when arman attack on syar and his friends his man got injured mirab Shaik had already sent his mans behind his son as his hidden bodyguard.

One of his man attack on my brother from behind when Armaan had already killed there 3 man's that's when raqeeb with our man went there and save Arman before they even touch him.

"Eww... Bro I know it gives you pain even thinking about my dead then why your saying this"

"I'm reminding you.. just be careful little one" I requested.

"Bro please.. don't call me little one, okay?" He whine and I couldn't help but chuckled. He irritated when I call him that.

"Anyway.. I wanted to tell you please ask that raqeeb to come back to you.. cause I don't want him here.. he is so annoying" he again whine and I always doubted that, is he the same Arman who can kill 8 to 10 man at the same time. I smiled and shake my head. He always looks innocent and behaved innocent like he isn't that cruel mafia Arman Akbar.

"No! He will be there with you from now on...And Arman no more discussion on this. Cause I've already made up my mind and I won't change" I said in as Stern tone as I could.