29. Let me love you

Assalamualaikum

Good morning people 🌞

Early morning update😀

__________

Sameer's POV,

I come to the room the next morning and found Adiba still sleeping. I went to her And caress her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

"Adi" I called her in low voice. She stirred and open her eyes slowly. I move back a little thinking she would get scared but no, she was just staring at me blankly.

"Good morning" ignoring the voidness of her eyes I smiled at her. She didn't say anything. "Uh. Sorry to wake you up, Adi. But I couldn't let you sleep empty stomach. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday... Let's get you breakfast" I requested softly.

She sat up and stare at the wall aimlessly. I sigh and walk out of the room.

After a few minutes, I came back with the tray of food and saw bed empty. I heard coughing voice from the bathroom putting the tray on the table I walk inside as the door was not locked and found Adi leaning on the washbasin.

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern she looked at me and nodded before walking past me to the bedroom. I wasn't expecting her reply even her mere nod at my question. But she did which make me feel ease.

I saw her sitting on the couch and drinking the juice I bought for her. And then she began eating the food. She seems hungry. I smiled in happiness as I didn't have to persuade her for eating.

"Can we go to the gynaecologist today?" I asked being in caution. I don't want her to be angry.

She halted for second before continue eating. I stood there waiting for any sort of answer but couldn't get one. She didn't even tell me to go away so being a greedy man I'm I stood there staring at her. After she finished eating she stood up with the tray. And started walking toward the door. I didn't know how to stopped her and what to say.

"I'll be ready at 5 pm" I heard her saying before she disappears from the door. I stood there stunned. If I say I was shocked would be an understatement.

She agreed.?

I question myself still in disbelief.

*********

Exact At 4:55 pm I was home. I walk to the Adiba's room but before I knock the door swung open. Adiba stood there ready with a shawl wrapped around her. And now I believe that she really agreed to go to the hospital.

"Uh... Are you ready?" I asked which she nodded as a response.

We came out of the house and I open the door for her, she sat inside and I went to the other side and began the engine.

We reached the hospital in less than 20 minutes and all the way with that killing silence. She didn't say a word nor did I, in fear I would make her angry. We went inside. And waited in the waiting room. I had taken an appointment this morning after Adiba agreed to came to the hospital.

After some time a nurse came. "Mr And Mrs Sameer Akbar?" She called I stood up and look down at Adi who was still sitting there. Her face looks pale and body stiffen.

"Adiba?" Hearing my voice she looked up. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded before standing up. We followed the nurse.

--------------------

"Everything is fine but you have to take care of yourself. And don't stress yourself too much it would be dangerous for the baby. We will ultrasound after a couple of weeks" The doctor said after she was done checking up Adiba. I was relief hearing everything was fine. And my baby and Adiba were fine.