28. The baby

Sameer's POV

Adiba stares at me in shocked written all over her face. From the look, I know she didn't believe me. But now it's time for her to know the truth of our life. Cause I would never accept any harsh word for my child and from its mother, never in a million years.

I had decided that I would tell her about her pregnancy and about our marriage soon but I didn't think that I had to tell her today. I need to take her to the gynaecologist soon and she was denying since a week. So it just came out. Cause I cared about her and our child.

When Adiba used that harsh words calling our halal child as a sinful thing and said that she wanted an abortion I thought I would burst out my all anger on her but my anger turns into guilt remorse and anguish when she said that I rape her. So I tell her that she was my wife.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm already married sameer! Do you think I'm stupid to believe you?" She yelled.

"Yes, you are married. And you are married to me" I again said. I walk to her and held her hand. "Come with me" I drag me out of the room and took her to my room. I left her hand and open my wardrobe after a few minutes of searching I found that envelope and went to her.

Taking out the pics I showed her. Adiba's eyes widened when she saw Alisha's pics. She looks up at me in shock.

"How do you..."

"They gave me Alisha's picture saying that she's Adiba. And I think you got your answer after this" I said looking at her who kept her eyes on the pics and an audible gasp left her mouth as if she realised everything. I throw that picture on the table before holding her face and making her look at me.

"You are my wife Adiba. You don't know this cause you never saw my picture before our marriage nor I knew you. I came to know the day you ran away a week ago. I went to your chacha's house and found Alisha there and threatened them to tell me all the truth cause they lied to me on our wedding day that you elope with someone else that's why I hated my wife all these time. But they told me the truth that you were scared to face me after knowing that they deceived me and that's why you ran away. I was really angry at you that you left our wedding day without talking to me but when I..."

"Your THE MAFIA?" She cut me off and asked in horror while shaking.

"Jaan don't scare of me. I'm your husband and I love you more than my life. I won't hurt you, not in a million years" I declared looking at her lovingly.

She started at me silently before burst out into laughter. A humourless laugh.

"Woah! Kya naseeb hai mera ( What a fate I got!) I can't believe my life could be ruin again and again. When I ran away from that marriage, from YOU I thought nothing bad could happen in front of that but I was wrong my destination unknowingly lead me to YOU. When I started living with you and doing things which I thought was sinful things, again I thought nothing bad could happen in front of this but again I was wrong cause then you RAPE me and proved that this was the worst thing could ever happen to me and I thought my life was finished I was ruined there was nothing could give me more pain but LOOK SAMEER!..." She paused laughing. While tears began falling her cheeks making me wrecked. "....I was again wrong. I'm married to my rapist. Fate destination even I think Allah is your side.. You have all rights to be happy sameer you got everything that you wanted. You got me as your wife and soon your going to be a father with the baby I don't even want. CONGRATULATIONS!! This baby will always remind me that you rape me and this baby is the proof of that horrible night where you crushed my soul. Where I was ruined. And today I shattered completely " Adiba burst out her all painful feelings while I was stood there looking at my life helplessly, my Adi break down making my heart stabbed repeatedly. I couldn't help and pulled her in my arms holding her tightly.