57. Separate ways.

Sameer's POV,

"Please, mom dad. Please leave us alone" I said controlling my rage. standing in front of their way to inaaya's room.

"Sameer!" Mom tries to come forward but I held my hand up.

"Mom please go, I don't want to say anything I will regret later," I said in a cold tone.

"Sameer, why are you angry at us. We only want your good" dad said. I give him sad smile.

"You both have already made my life better than good, dad, by snatching my daughter's happiness."

"You want your daughter's happiness and I want my son's happiness. Why can't you understand?" Mom sobs and dad held her by her shoulder. I felt bad. "He is saying as if I'm his enemy. Why can't he understand, that woman can again break him? What if she ran away with our Inaaya this time? What will you do? This time how will you survive sameer?" Mom cried out looking at me.

"Mom, you don't know her. Whatever happened 5 years ago, we both were in faults. I also did many mistakes and hurt her many times. What do you think I would have fallen for her if she were not a good woman?" I asked. We never talk about Adiba after that revelation I did, About Alisha's parents deceiving us showing Alisha's picture and marrying me off with Adiba. This was probably a second time.

"She left you and your daughter sameer! How could you say she is a good woman?"

"She is a good woman! I was the one who was a monster to her! I was the one who ruined her! I raped her, mom!" I blurted out. I couldn't see the hate in mom's eyes for Adiba. I never said this cause I never wanted to talk to her about Adiba. And maybe I was selfish that I didn't want my parents to know their son did an unforgivable crime. I didn't want to see shame in their eyes for me.

"Sameer!" Mom yelled jerking my arms making me look into her eyes. "Your lying! Just to excuse that woman your lying! I know my son will never do that!" Mom yelled looking at me expectantly, hoping for me to say I was lying but I was not. I look away feeling ashamed.

Suddenly I felt a stung pain on my cheeks. Mom slapped me.

"How could you do this?! This is not my upbringing! This is not my son!" She yelled holding my arms shaking me. Dad comes forward and put his hands on mom's shoulder.

"Calm down begam." He looks at me with disappointment. "I never expected this from you Sameer. If Arman was in your please I won't be this hurt cause he always thinks about himself. He is selfish but you! You were my pride. You never harm an innocent then how could you do this to your own wife whom you claim to love?" He asked in a hurt and disappointment tone. I hung my head lowered. This was what I was fearing. I never wanted to see shame in their eyes for me. But this was the truth. I did the crime which I was repenting till now.

"Let's go, I don't want to see his face right now," mom said facing her back to me. Dad nodded.

"I was drunk mom. I was not in my senses. I loved her, in a more clear way I was obsessed with her that time. And when she said she want to leave me I lost it. I'm sorry"

"It can't justify your crime sameer. How could I face that girl now? I'm so ashamed" she walks away from there. Dad looks at me. My eyes moist as this was the first time mom was hurt because of me.

"This is between you two. Adiba knows you more than anyone. If she could come back to you and could forgive you then maybe you deserve forgiveness. Maybe you had repented. But for now, your mother and I need time to forgive you sameer." He said before leaving. This time his eyes soften making me relaxed a bit.

I shook my head. And rubber my hands on my face before turning and stepping inside inaaya's room.

"Inu" I called her sitting beside her on the bed. She hides inside her duvet while I could hear her sobs. "Baby, please talk to me" I pleaded. Softly I try to tug her duvet but she held it tightly.