51

Jungkook's POV

Eventhough I knew it was wrong for me to ignore Taehyung since it wasn't his fault completely and he was searching for me, I still couldn't help but to block the door when he found me and was trying to come in at any cost.

                   Flashback

-'Jungkook.. Please let me explain.' I heard Taehyung through the mind link, causing me to wake up.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was in the evening, I took a two-hour nap.

I pressed my eyes shut hearing how he begged me to open the door.

-'Please, Jungkook. Let me explain..'

I bit my lip, still not moving.

-'Jungkook, if you don't open the door for me, I will open it myself.'

My eyes shot open when I heard him kick the door softly, as a warning.

I quickly stood up and used all of my weight to block the door, knowing it wouldn't help much, but I could try.

             End of flashback

"Jungkook, open up!" He warningly said, in a low voice.

My omega wanted to listen to him, he couldn't even disobey him, but since my wolf was gone, I had more will of my own.

"G-go away, Taehyung. I want to be a-alone.." I said in a tiny voice, hoping he heard me.

"Bunny.. I want to see you, I want to talk to you. Please let me explain."

"Y-you're talking to me right now.."

I bit my tongue, knowing it wasn't such a good idea to be bratty now.

"Jungkook.. Open. Up."

I shivered and looked around the room if there was something I could block the door with.

Maybe the closet..?

I ran towards it and tried to push it, but it didn't even move an inch.

I panicked when I heard him kick the door, this time for real.

I ran towards the -rather small- window and looked down.

Could I escape?

I can put my foot on the edge and if I can reach the other side of the roof in time--

Another kick on the door, this time with more force.

I opened the window and with shaky hands I held onto the sides of the wall, sticking my leg through it while bending down to not hit my head, since the cramped space.

I stretched my leg all the way to the side of the roof, but flinched when I heard the lock fall off of the door, causing my hand to slip and I could catch myself from falling right through the window just in time.

It's now or never.

I closed my eyes and opened them with courage, jumping with every bit of strength I had.

I felt a thud, but it wasn't really painful.

Since it was a bit if a blur, I felt a little dizzy so I had to orientate where I exactly landed.

Well happily enough I did reach the roof.

I flinched once again when I heard the door in my room being kicked down.

"Jungkook!"

I ran to the edge of the roof, where there was a ladder. It was stuck to the edge of the roof and the ground.

I turned around and carefully made my way to the soft grass, breathing out when I reached it.

I quickly ran back into the pack house, zig-zagging my way through the people who shouted, "Yah! Calm down!"

I simply ignored them and continued to run, stopping when I reached the room from my best friend and his mate.

"Jimin! Yoongi!" I knocked on the door non-stop. The door opened and I barged inside, closing the door behind me and locked it again.

I slid down against the wall and landed on my butt with a loud "Pffew."

"Okay, what happened to you?"

And that's how I began explaining my little adventure, ending up in a slap against the back of my head.

Betrayed, I looked up with furrowed eyebrows and pouted.

"Idiot! That was dangerous!" Yoongi yelled from his side of the bed. Jimin nodded, sitting down in front of me. "Jungkook.. Why are you avoiding him anyway? Shouldn't you two solve this together?"

I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

"I'm scared." I said, looking up with glossy eyes.

"I'm scared to face him, to look him in the eyes. To hug him, and pretend that that she wolf isn't pregnant of him. It'll be all I think of when I see Taehyung. I'm scared that I'll be replaced. I-I'm scared that I'll not be good enough for him anymore.. He never wanted me in the first place, I-I've always b-been a burden a-and now that a b-beta is carrying his p-p-pups maybe he changes his m-mind and he doesn't w-want me a-anymore.."

I was sobbing in the last sentences, Jimin's eyes got glossy too, hearing my explanation.

"Oh, Jungkookie.." He pulled me in a hug. "Don't even think that. I know he could never replace you. You're his mate, his other half."

Yoongi came out of bed and patted my shoulder.

"Jimin is right. He could never replace you, that guy can't even walk in a straight line, if you know what I mean. There is no way he rather has that she wolf than you."

I sniffled and nodded.
"Alright, now go, you're forbidden to be here for today."

"Wait, wha--"

Before I knew it, Yoongi shoved me out of the door.

I blinked, processing what just happened.

Jimin's POV

"Yah, Yoongi! Why did you--"

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. I'm sure that when Taehyung finds Jungkook, they'll be alright."

I hope so..

"I feel bad for Jungkookie. He always thinks he isn't good enough, he always doubts himself."

Yoongi nodded, walking over to me and pulled me in his chest.
"I know, Minnie. But we're all here for him."

I smiled, my nose finding its way to his scent gland. "Thank you for being here for me, for Jungkookie. We joined your pack so suddenly.. It's weird. One moment we were all running around chasing butterflies and the next it's a battlefield with dead bodies. It's been a while already, but it still seems like it happened yesterday."

"I know, I'm sorry for what our pack did to yours. But unfortunately I don't make the decisions. It were the Alpha's orders, we couldn't disobey him. Also, I had no clue that I would find my lovely mate there. I'm sorry for what happened."

I backed away and looked Yoongi in his eyes, pecking his lips shortly after.

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. If it wasn't for you, I would've been dead. I should thank you."

The famous gummy smile appeared on his face, before he leaned in and kissed me.