Disclaimer and Cast

Howdy folks! I do not own any of the writings by Ms. Stephanie Meyer, nor do I own any of her characters. I do however, own my OC's and the ideas present in this fanfiction.

I now have a few things that I want to inform you guys of, butttt I know authors notes are usually boring, soooo have brought in some help.

Without further ado, the lovely Miss ANNAAAAAAAA

"Heya guys and gals, this is your favorite protagonist, Anna, here! The author asked me to give you some details about the following story, which is about me if you haven't guessed, but wanted it to be done in a fun, fresh way!

So.

Here I am!

The world you live in is a pretty interesting place, and there are so many things that you don't know about it. For instance, I thrive in a world of Magic and while I'm sure you've heard some "facts" about magic, I'm here to assure you all your assumptions are wrong! I will do my best to explain my world the best I can in the following book, BUT if I get enough questions I will ask Ms. Author Lady to publish a fact book with everything listed, just in case peeps are too confused.

Now to give you a heads up, in the following fiction I do a lot of reckless things. SO make sure you don't try this stuff at home! Also, if you get mad at me or my actions, you can let me know, and I might even respond!

I think that's all I was supposed to say, hold on a sec.

A list appears in her hands and she scans the page. Magic, blah blah, actions, blah blah, oh CAST! I forgot about the cast. I really don't have the time to show you everyone, so I'll just introduce my favorites/best friends.

Lets just jump in already!

Cameron Bright as Alec Volturi, The Soulmate

"I really don't like it when you do that." "I know darling, that's why I do it."

Mmph look at that sexy man.

Dakota Fanning as Jane Volturi, The Psycho Friend