Ch 6: Cat

The coming morning. Damian woke up from his sleep to smell food. He looked down to see a blanket covering him. Figuring that it was Marinette's doing. He made his way off the couch and towards the dinner table.

Once seated, he saw that Lily was already eating her food. And Marinette had finished making food. She started to plate two servings for both of them. Plus another plate of food that held macarons, cheese, and sugar cubes.

After a few moments of silence. Marinette placed the three plates of food in front of them. Then Mari took a seat. The two started to eat along with the kwamis. Silence ran around the room again.

Marinette started a conversation with Damian. About what kind of clothes he likes. His favorite color. Anything that's related to clothes and what kind of style that suited him best. He replied with a shrug. It wasn't a lot of info, but from what she could gather. Casual and comfortable clothes would suit him best. Maybe some mature looking clothing? It will narrow down the number of stores they will go to.

Another thing is schooling. The definite answer would have to be online school. There is no way she settles down anytime soon. And for him to take online school. He would need a civilian identity. It should be easy for Marinette. Since she had times where she had no choice but to create a fake identity to escape the authorities. Like the time in Russia. Where she revealed some top-secret details that involved the military. So she had to steal all the footage that showed her. And let's say it was not easy. Especially when the entire government of Russia trying to hunt her down. And all this was because someone decided to go off on their own to find some cheese.

That day was exhausting. Because Plagg ate all his cheese stashes. Marinette even told him to not eat all his cheese at once. He didn't listen. So Marinette had to return the five pounds of cheese that Plagg somehow took. From what she could find out. He took it from a local cheese gallery not too far from here. So she returned it. And went to a local cheese store. To then find out that it is illegal for that cheese to be in Russia.

The next best thing she could do. Was to go to the black market and pray that a seller is selling Camembert. To her luck, she found one. But they put it at an expensive price. She couldn't do anything about it and she bought one wheel of cheese. They will have to wait till they get to France to buy the cheese in bulk. And from that day forward. Plagg was banned from eating his cheese in private. And that either she or one of the other kwamis had to be present for him to eat his cheese.

The two finished their breakfast. And was getting ready to go out.

"Here, put this on for now," said Marinette as she handed him a spare jacket from her bag. Damian looked at the jacket for a moment before putting it on. The jacket that Marinette gave him was a gray hoodie. And to Damian, it looked to be quite expensive. Judging by the quality of the jacket and the fact that there is a hidden logo on the inside of the right sleeve.

Once the two were ready. They headed out. They walked down the street. The wind was picking up. It was quite cold. But nothing Damian couldn't handle. The two continued down the street. The things that could be heard. Was the whistling of the wind, the beeping of cars, people talking, anything that could signal to be in a huge city. They first stopped by a store selling backpacks.

Marinette let Damian go around the store to look for a backpack he liked. She especially told him that it had to be able to carry a lot of things and it had to be durable. Like a hiker's backpack. And so he went and looked around. One thing Marinette noticed as she watched Damian pick out a backpack. He was looking at the darker colored backpacks. Instead of the obnoxious bright colored ones. Another mental note she made to herself when they were going to pick out clothes for him.