Chapter 79

Taylor has a new favourite word, see if you can figure it out.

-

December 31, 2017 - London, England

Taylor Swift: where are you in this giant ass house?

Grace Swift: east wing, second floor, balcony with the good chairs.

Taylor Swift: this house is too big. you should not have to say BALCONY WITH THE GOOD CHAIRS!!!

Grace Swift: don't complain. we have 10 houses, complain about one that YOU bought.

Taylor Swift: i'm coming to see you.

Grace Swift: no i'm going inside now. where are you?

Taylor Swift: bottom floor, west wing, kitchen with the kitchen.

Grace Swift: sorry, i need you to be more specific... i lost my map ;)

Taylor Swift: "BaLcONy wItH ThE GOoD ChAiRs"

"Balcony with the good chairs," Taylor mimicked as Grace walked into the kitchen a couple minutes later.

"You love this house, shut up," Grace replied as she wrapped her arms around the singer from behind, the older woman sitting on a barstool patiently waiting on her phone.

"What were you doing outside?" the blonde inquired as she set her phone down and gripped gently onto Grace's arms to be closer.

"Just thinking," the heiress answered before pressing a soft kiss to her wife's cheek.

Taylor nodded, "You okay?"

"I'm great, just needed a few minutes of quiet."

The singer wiggled from Grace's embrace and stood up, turning around so she could be the one holding the other, "How do you want to ring in the New Year?"

"I was thinking you and me, a bottle of wine, pillow fort and maybe a movie?"

"I love it," Taylor began, "I love you more, though."

Grace blushed as Taylor pressed their foreheads together, "Why are you getting sappy on me?"

"I might have wrote a new song and it might be very romantic and inspired by you so I'm in a lovey slash bubbly mood right now."

The brunette smiled, "That's cute. I'm in a similar kind of mood although mine is more... no forget it."

"No, babe! You have to tell me now, it's in the rules of our marriage."

"It's somewhere between cling to your skin and pin you against a wall. I'm sill trying to figure it out, it's very weird."

"We should save the latter for tonight, how about I pick you up and carry you to the living room instead so that we can cuddle? Will that work for you?" Taylor chuckled as she slipped her fingers under Grace's bottom, her hands cupping the material of the blue jeans.

"I suppose we could try," Grace hummed as she linked her arms around the songwriter's neck, Taylor gently picking her up while wrapping her legs firmly along the girl's hips.

"I love carrying you around, I know I've said it a thousand times but I still love it. Soft Grace is so freaking adorable and ah, baby girl, my heart is melting. Never stop liking this, I beg you. It's my favourite thing in the world."

Grace placed her head on Taylor's shoulder, smiling against the thin material of the blonde's t-shirt before pressed a gentle kiss to Taylor's neck, followed by a few more after that.