Chapter 94

Taylor Swift: Hey, babyyyyy... When you have a minute if you could give me a call I'd really appreciate it.

Grace Swift: Calling now

"So here me out here," Taylor starts off as soon as the call connects, sitting on a couch in an Los Angeles dressing room wearing a very pink dress with a kitten purring on her lap.

Grace hitches her breath, nothing good ever coming from that sentence with her wife, "Oh god. Taylor, what did you do? Do I need to come down there and bail you out?"

The singer laughs, "No! There's a kitten on set up for adoption and he's the sweetest thing ever and he's got big blue eyes and he purrs when I hold him and I think I'm in love."

"You want to get another cat?" Grace questioned with a sigh of relief, the blonde have told her nothing about the day's schedule on set, almost worried something awful had happened.

Taylor had yet to play her a single song, secretly hoping that Taylor would play the album for her on her birthday since they weren't going to make it to the cottage this year, between the pregnancy and album release it was unrealistic for them to travel more than necessary.

"Would you be okay with another cat? I'll send you pictures of him. I promise, baby, he's the sweetest thing ever. Even my mom and dad agree. I'm in love."

"Go ahead, get the kitten. Send me pictures. Also your kid is kicking up a storm right, must know I'm talking to you."

"Aww," Taylor cooed softly, "Sending kisses. I should be home for dinner tonight."

"We'll miss you."

An exchange of 'I love you's' between them before the call disconnected left Taylor smiling like an idiot while holding her new and unnamed kitten. Setting the fluffy feline down on the couch and returning to set to continue shooting her lead single's video.

Hours later when she returned home to the Beverly Hills house, having forgotten all about the promise of pictures she'd send the younger girl, Taylor dropped her purse by the door and carried the cat to where she assumed Grace was, the brunette smiling as soon as she saw the pair.

"Oh my gosh! Look at him!" Grace exclaimed, holding her hands out in anticipation of holding the kitten.

Taylor carefully sat down next to her now very pregnant wife, approximately twenty-six weeks along now and gave her the kitten, him purring instantly, "See! He needs a name!"

"I don't know," Grace chuckled, "You pick something out. I'm tired, I had that exam earlier."

"Oh right! How'd it go you think? Last one for the semester and you don't start again until January?"

"Good and yes, I'll be starting again in January after Sunshine is born."

"Sunshine has a name you know," Taylor grinned as she leaned down to kiss the heiress' rounded stomach, "Isn't that right?"

"I'm aware, I just like the nickname. Not going to lie to you tonight, I'm in a shitty mood and I might say some things I don't mean. Please ignore me if I do."

"Do you need to talk about something or is it just baby hormones?" Taylor asked as the kitten scooted off to go explore his new home.

"Hormones, I'm sorry I'm advance. I've had to pee every five seconds and I'm starving."

Taylor nodded, "If I can have a quick kiss I'll go start dinner."