Chapter 4: Peck

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------
Chapter 4: Peck

Taehyung wakes up while whimpering in pain. His ass hurt after getting spanked, he never thought someone will hurt him, he never got treated like that. He had to wait for Jimin's help, he was sure that Jimin will help him.

"Once I escape here, I'll kill you too for killing my parents. I'll get my revenge no matter what happens, I'll make you pay." Taehyung muttered, sighing.

He stands up carefully and went into the bathroom. He takes a bath while he was inside the bathroom, Jungkook stepped inside and checked him. Jungkook heard the sound of water, he knew Taehyung was taking a bath. He waits for him until he was done, sitting on the bed, Taehyung went out only with a robe. He locked the door of the bathroom.

"Good Morning, doll." Jungkook greeted causing Taehyung to flinch.

He stands up which made Taehyung gulped harshly, he felt Jungkook's dominance, he was looking down

He stands up which made Taehyung gulped harshly, he felt Jungkook's dominance, he was looking down. Jungkook traced his fingers on Taehyung's chin forcing him to look at his dark brown orb eyes.

"Doll, are you still scared of me?" Jungkook inquired in a soft tone.

'Of course, who wouldn't? You hurt my taebooty.' Taehyung pouted in his thought.

Taehyung nodded eagerly with his eyes showing that he is scared and uneasy.

"Doll, You know that it was your punishment. You disobeyed your master and of course, I had to teach you, do you learn a lesson?" Jungkook asked while caressing Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb.

'So, you brought me here just to punished me? Stupid.' Taehyung's thought.

Taehyung nodded again and bit his bottom lip, it already bleed but he doesn't care.

"I wanna hear your voice." Jungkook said, his tone was dark than usual.

'Then, record my voice instead, duh' Taehyung's thought internally rolling his eyes.

"Y-yes, Master." Taehyung stuttered internally rolling his eyes, cringing at the word 'master'

'Duck whoever made a master' Taehyung soughed.

Jungkook caressed his cheeks, pecking his forehead.

"Don't do that again or else you'll get the worst punishment. Understood?" Jungkook enquired.

"O-okay." Taehyung replied.

"Be ready, You're getting late." Jungkook said and patted Taehyung's butt.

" Jungkook said and patted Taehyung's butt