Chapter 51: Start

Chapter 51: Start

V came to their basement, he saw them loading the guns with bullets.

"V, are you ready?" Chanyeol asked when he noticed V's presence.

"Yes, Boss." V responded

"Good, Make sure you will hit him, here. I trained you enough and I'm sure you can do what I ordering you." Chanyeol ordered and pointed to his forehead.

"Okay, boss. I will do that." V replied obediently.

"Good, let's go now. Get inside the car. We have to go." Chanyeol stated.

V hid the dagger on his shoes and took the pistol.

Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi are going to the place where V told them. They arrived outside the place. They were scanning the place before they go inside.

"Are you sure it is the place that you've tracked?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, this is the place where the tracking device locating." Yoongi replied.

"This is the address V sent to me." Jungkook added.

"Be ready, I already can see snipers and walk through the abandoned building." Namjoon uttered when he saw those men in black walking around.

"Okay." Yoongi and Jungkook responded.

They went out of the car, Namjoon is in the middle, Jungkook on his right side while Yoongi on his left side. They were walking casually as if they didn't know about the whole thing happening inside.

They had to act normally so that they won't be too obvious.

When they arrived inside, they saw V and Chanyeol. V was standing on the right side of Chanyeol while Chanyeol was sitting on the chair with a desk in front of him.

"Taehyung" Namjoon mumbled

This is the second time he saw him, now, he understands why Jungkook doesn't like this Taehyung. He's too different than he expected. His posture was too opposite of the Taehyung that Jungkook used to love.

"You come with your guards, that's what I expected from you." Chanyeol snickered with a hint of mocking tone.

"They're not my guards, as if you didn't bring your right hand." Jungkook replied mockingly.

Chanyeol gritted his teeth while glaring at Jungkook. While Yoongi was roaming his eyes, he can feel someone watching at them surrounding them.

"Are we going to start about work? I need to leave here as soon as possible I'm busy with my work. I don't want to talk with your bullshits." Jungkook stated.

"As if you can leave here alive." Chanyeol snickered, thinking he succeed in his plans.

"This is a trap, we knew it." Jungkook grinned, he wants to see Chanyeol raging in anger.

They heard a footstep from behind, Namjoon and Yoongi aimed their guns and pointed it at Chanyeol men's.

Jungkook looked at V who was now pointing a gun at him too.

"Nice try, you mocking me bringing someone with me but you're here, trapping me with your guards." Jungkook smirked.

"Stop saying bullshits! You're here to die." Chanyeol growled in anger.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked, playing with his dagger.

"Revenge, You killed my husband. Remember Baekhyun? You killed him brutally!" Chanyeol growled.

"I killed a lot of people, I don't know him. Maybe, he's just some of the useless person." Jungkook grinned.

Chanyeol's hands were balled in a fist and he gritted his teeth. He looks mad, that's what Jungkook enjoys and is eager to watch.

"The one who kidnapped your doll. You killed him with your asshole brother and I saw it clearly!" Chanyeol retorted, slamming the table when he stood up.

"Really? Like I care?" Jungkook uttered innocently.

"Stop acting innocent and ignorant!" Chanyeol yelled.

"What if I don't want to? Stop acting as if he didn't harm my doll. He's the one who started it and I'm just finishing what he can't finish." Jungkook stated calmly.

"You killed his parents! You deserved to suffer!" Chanyeol screamed.

"You deserved what's happening to you right now. You took my first love and controlled her. You like using and threatening someone to get what you want." Jungkook replied.

"It's because you're easy to manipulate. That's your weakness!" Chanyeol continued.

"And now, he didn't win against me. I didn't kill his parents, it's my father. You're right, I deserve to suffer but he shouldn't kidnap Taehyung! He's innocent! He never did anything to him! But why he makes Taehyung suffer!" Jungkook fired back.

Meanwhile, V was standing there still pointing the gun at Jungkook. He knew he heard that name before.

"He just took what's your happiness! You shouldn't be happy! You deserve to die!" Chanyeol growled.

"Just tell me he's afraid because he can't win against me! He likes hiding and using someone weaker than him! Both of you are unfair and weak!" Jungkook retorted.

"No, I'm not being unfair, I'm just genius. I'm using what's your weakness, I'm taking that as an advantage." Chanyeol snickered.

"Genius, but not enough to win. You're such a loser." Jungkook snickered.

"Do you think I'm playing with you? Don't worry, you will feel what I felt that time. But this time, I have a twist. I'm not the one who will kill you but this person who you love the most." Chanyeol snickered and pointed to V.

He just accidentally spilled the truth due to his anger. Jungkook grinned, confirmed, he is the person he loves, the only person he wants to be in his life. He was right, Taehyung was in front of him. He finally saw him after many years.

When V heard that, he was surprised to hear it from Chanyeol. Now he knew what's the truth.

"Kill him now V, do what we planned for so long." Chanyeol ordered, he still didn't realize that he had already told the truth.

V was frozen, he can't believe it. He got used, Chanyeol used him to have an advantage over Jungkook. Chanyeol lied to him, he's a manipulator.

"V! Do what I told to you! Shoot him in his head!" Chanyeol ordered.

V tightened his grip on the gun, he was mad after knowing the truth.