Chapter 5: Her

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 5: Her

The visitor came inside, Jungkook just looked at them coldly. Taehyung peeked his eyes to looked at them, he saw how their looks intimidate him.

"I-I should go" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook's ears.

"No, don't worry, they won't touch you." Jungkook replied holding Taehyung's waist.

"A-are you sure?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

"Just trust me." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung stayed in his place he was facing Jungkook not the visitor, he can feel their burning gaze on his back.

"I'm tired" Taehyung whispered once again.

Jungkook looks at him and smile.

"Then, you can sleep on me" Jungkook replied.

"I can leave, it just makes you uncomfortable." Taehyung retorted.

"No, I want to make sure you're going to sleep." Jungkook said.

Taehyung simply smiled, he leans his head on Jungkook's shoulder and held Jungkook's neck.

"What is the meeting all about?" Jungkook inquired in boredom.

Saicy pours a glass of red wine into their glass, she still standing beside Jungkook.

"Well, you know that I want to have a collaboration with you and I gave you some of our design so I'm waiting for your answer." Someone replied.

"You know that means right? You gave me your design for almost 1 month and that means I didn't want it, Mr. Park. You should know about that." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, Come on, We've been friends since you become a newbie then a C.E.O. How could you do this to me?" Hyung Sik retorted in disbelief.

"Like what I said, Work is work, I didn't accept your ugly design to us. I don't want MY company to get lost because of you. Be professional hyungsik. Whether we're friends or not, that doesn't mean I'll accept anything you offer." Jungkook simply said.

Hyung Sik boiled in anger, he took a deep sigh, smiling fakely.

"Well, I hope you'll change your mind. Don't worry next time I'll do my best for you." Hyung Sik smiled, extending his hand.

Jungkook shook his hand with him, Hyung Sik was about to leave with his assistant but his eyes fixed on Taehyung, who sleeping peacefully on Jungkook.

"That guy was beautiful." Hyung Sik smirked.

Jungkook gave him a death glare and clenched jaw.

"Don't you dare to do something to him or else I'll kill you" Jungkook threatened.

"Don't worry, I won't." Hyung Sik snickered.

Hyung Sik leaves with his assistant but a devilish smirk form on his lips.

"Saicy, tell to Enzo to ready my car. We're leaving." Jungkook ordered, standing up still carrying Taehyung.

"Okay, Mr. Jeon." Saicy sighed, leaving with jealousy

Jungkook left while his employees looking at him but he just ignores them. He saw Enzo already waiting for them outside of his company.

"Give me the key." Jungkook demanded.

Enzo gives the key,  opening the door, Jungkook puts Taehyung inside. He removes his suit jacket and covers it around Taehyung. He fastened his seatbelt and went into the driver's seat. He started to drive, he heard a soft snore coming from Taehyung. He smiles softly, after that, he arrived at his house.

He parked his car in the garage and carried Taehyung. He went upstairs not caring about his hyungs who looking at him. He gently put Taehyung on Taehyung's bed and covered him with a blanket.

He went to his room, changing his clothes, he tells his maid to change Taehyung's clothes so he can sleep comfortably.

"Hey, kook." Jin greeted.

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed in response as he sat on the couch.

They are still in his room, he takes the beer that Jin gave him.

"Why you let Taehyung to came to your company? Are you crazy? What if something wrong happens to him? Your fucking employees are slut and whore." Jin inquired kinda confused yet worried.

"They won't able to touch what's mine " Jungkook sighed, sipping the beer.

"Here we go again, That's what you said when she's with you. And you know what happened to her, they still sexualizing her." Jin said.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek and look at Jin with a death glare which made Jin gulped, he knew he shouldn't say that.

"She's dead and I don't care about her anymore. I have a doll who's beautiful than her. " Jungkook sternly said still glaring at Jin.

"I will let you this time If something happens to Taehyung. I'll kill you. I don't want what happened in past." Jin said and left.

Jungkook went to Taehyung's room and saw him sleeping peacefully. He sits on the bed, looking at Taehyung ethereal face.

"You won't leave like her please, I don't want to get heartbroken again. She ruined me, please don't be like her." Jungkook sobbed.

He caressed Taehyung's cheek, pecking him. He stands up and went to his room not knowing that Taehyung heard him. Taehyung opened his eyes as he heard the door closed.

"So, who's the unlucky girl crossed to your path? I maybe can use her so I can escape from you." Taehyung snickered.

He texted Jimin who he knew still awake.

Soulmate 🐻
Hyung, look for
Jungkook's background

Soulmate 🐥
Why?

Soulmate 🐻
I heard he mentioned
'her' he has someone
special in his past.

Soulmate 🐥
If we find that 'her'
what are we going to
do?

Soulmate 🐻
Maybe, we can use
her. She can be
Jungkook's weakness

Soulmate 🐥
Fine, I'll check her

Soulmate 🐻
Okay, delete our
conversation, he
might found it.

Soulmate 🐥
Done

Soulmate 🐻
Thank you, hyung
Good night.

Soulmate 🐥
Good night

Delete Conversation?
Yes / No

Taehyung simply smirked, later on, he'll make sure to find out who is that 'her'. Without knowing, Jungkook doesn't care about her. Whether is he saw her, he'll definitely dump her like trash. For Jungkook, the past is past never come back.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys, keep safe everyone, and take care of yourself. The pandemic is a big problem. I hope everyone to be safe. Borahae💜

ARMY new animal emoji- 🐋