Chapter 37: Warned

Chapter 37: Warned

Jungkook brought Taehyung back to Jimin's house after their dinner. Taehyung also bought dinner for Jimin. He opened the door car for Taehyung and helped him to get out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride, Jungkook." Taehyung said, bowing his head.

"Don't thank me, that's my responsibility." Jungkook replied.

"Anyways, I'll go inside." Taehyung uttered.

"Ah, wait, I have to ask you something." Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's wrist.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, gazing at him.

"Did you, did you already forgive me?" Jungkook asked, fidgeting his fingers.

He swallowed hard when Taehyung was just staring at him. He wants to slap himself for being stupid. Taehyung went near at him, his eyes widened when he felt Taehyung's lips on his.

"That's my answer, thank you for the flower." Taehyung smirked and pulled away.

"Wait? What's that mean?!" Jungkook asked but Taehyung was chuckling, getting inside the house.

Jungkook touched his lips, and he jump while squealing like a high school girl. He even playfully punches his car for blushing. He just stopped when Jimin's neighbors were staring at him as if he was crazy. With a flushed face, he got inside his car, not to drive but to squeal again.

When the next day has arrived.

Jungkook again was in a good mood. He can't forget the kiss, he felt his soul left his body. He was doing his work while chanting 'Taehyung, forgave me' repeatedly. His chants were interrupted when Alisha got inside.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, his mood suddenly dried off.

"So, how is your life being a husband to that boy, hmm?" Alisha asked hands on her hips.

"It's pretty good, I spoiling him with my love and I took care of him. We also plan to build a family soon." Jungkook grinned.

He grinned when he saw Alisha was obviously mad at him. That's what he wants to see.

"Is that so? I guess you're serious with him." Alisha said.

Jungkook looks at her with boredom and sighs annoyingly.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, I thought you're going to break up with him." Alisha smirked.

"Why would I? I love him and he loves me, I trust him. He forgave me after you set me up." Jungkook retorted.

"Did he trust you? What you can do if his life is in danger? Can you protect him?" Alisha suddenly asked.

Jungkook knew her, he knew it was a warning or something.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked curiously looking at her.

"I just wanna warned you, better to hide that guy. He's perfect for him, I'm sure, he'll enjoy my gift for him. If that boy would be my gift, he won't hesitate to increase my money." Alisha smirked.

"Ah, you mean your boss? Sorry, but he's mine. I don't share what's mine. If I had to do anything for Taehyung to protect him, I will do it even I need to sacrifice my everything." Jungkook stated, glaring at her.

"Like what I said, You don't know him. He can do what he wants to do like you. He isn't weak and he doesn't have any weakness unlike you." Alisha added.

"Then, tell to him that I won't let him take what's mine. I am no longer the Jungkook you know, I changed and I'm not weak. Breaking up with you was a perfect decision and the best thing that happened in my life." Jungkook uttered with a smirk.

"He already knows him and I know he's watching him right now. While you, you're here and doing nothing. But my boss was preying your boy." Alisha grinned.

Jungkook slammed the desk and stand up. He was clenching his jaw.

"Tell him that I will kill him if he dares to touch my HUSBAND. One touch, I'll make sure he won't see the next morning." Jungkook sternly said and gritting his teeth.

"Do you know him? No? I will tell him about that if you know him first. But for sure, you can't do that." Alisha sneered.

Jungkook hands were balled in a fist and his eyes darkened.

"If I had to search everywhere just to find that bastard, I will do it. If you think you can threaten me like this, you are wrong, Alisha. No one was better than me and I can know every spot you can hide." Jungkook uttered solemnly.

"You're so confident, even if you know where he is. His plan to get that boy will happen first. You are slower than a turtle." Alisha continued.

"Don't test my patience, I can kill you here right now so you can't send any information to him. What do you think? I'm right." Jungkook shot back.

"Okay fine, If you know him, I will surrender myself to you. If you fail to find him, I will kill you. See you again and prepare to surrender yourself." Alisha fired.

She winked before she leave the office. Jungkook slammed his desk once again, he was boiling in anger.

"Mr. Jeon, may I come in?" Saicy called out while knocking on his door.

He took a deep sigh and close his eyes to control his anger.

"Come in" Jungkook replied, clearing his throat.

Saicy went inside with a file in her hands and that was Jungkook's schedule.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"You have a meeting with Mr. Park, right now. They said they were waiting for you." Saicy replied.

"Okay, You can leave" Jungkook dismissed.

Jungkook wore his blazer, grabbing his gun, and putting it in his pocket. He left his office with Saicy following him. He got inside his car and the ride started.

Jungkook'a mind was filled with Alisha's words. Alisha warned him, she's right, Jungkook doesn't know her boss. It's a good advantage for her to do their plans.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook murmured and his hands were balled in a fist.

Since he was spacing out, he didn't notice that they arrived.

"Mr. Jeon, We're here" Saicy uttered.

Jungkook hums, getting inside the club. He saw a man waving a hand at him. It was Mr. Park who smirking at him.

Edited
October 21, 2021