Chapter 40: Failed

Chapter 40: Failed

On the other hand, Jungkook was really nervous. They are finding Taehyung right now. They watched every CCTV on the parking lot, exit, entrance, and way before Taehyung went to the alley.

"Still no clue?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Wait, I saw Taehyung and I will look at something suspicious here." Namjoon replied.

Jungkook's phone ding, he immediately picked it up to see what it was, he looks at the notification and he saw a message from Alisha. He clenched his jaw when he remembered what she said to him.

His grip tightened on his phone while trying to calm himself when he reads the message.

|•| Jungkook |•|

Don't I warned you? I already told you, protect him as you can. You don't know what he can do, you already killed the love of his life and I'm sure he can kill Taehyung but he will use Taehyung for something you won't expect, for now, you won't able to see him anymore. But if you see him once again, he'll make sure that Taehyung will be the reason for your death. You have to remember that.

|•| Alisha |•|

Jungkook threw the phone due to his anger causing his members to flinch.

"Jungkook ah, What happened?" Jin asked confusedly.

"They will use Taehyung against me! They were planning something for him. Hyung, what should I do? I'm sure they will take him away! Why they were doing this?!" Jungkook asked with an angry tone visible on his tone.

"We don't know what should we do, it'll be worst if they took Taehyung away. I'm sure they plan this for so long. You surely took something from them that's why they doing this." Namjoon stated.

"I think, we had to make everything faster. We should do something before they go somewhere." Jin explained.

"He needs me, he needs help, hyung. Can't we make it faster? They will hurt Taehyung again and I don't want it to happen again. Hyung, he suffered before please let not make it happen. I don't know what I can do without him. I'm going crazy right now!" Jungkook uttered and tears fell in his eyes.

"For now, Jungkook it's better if you calm down. We had to find Taehyung but also to protect ourselves. This will be dangerous for us since the for bigger advantage than us." Jin added.

Meanwhile, Taehyung got tortured, they treated him as if he was an animal. They punched him, tried torture stuff, and hazing him. He cried and begged for them to stop but none of them tried to listen. They hit Taehyung's legs with a paddle and long leather to his back.

Taehyung can't feel his legs, he felt he will give up since his legs were shaking however, his legs were tied while he was standing up.

"Arghh!" Taehyung screamed in pain when they hit his toe.

"We will take revenge on Jungkook. Don't forget that he killed your parents. You shouldn't be soft to him, if you tried to fight back, you'll get worse than this." He uttered and hits Taehyung's legs once again with the paddle.

"Suh-stop!" Taehyung screamed while crying in pain.

The blindfold that covering his eyes was already wet because of his nonstop tears.

"You will come with me, I'll teach you how you should do to kill Jungkook." He stated.

"No, I-I won't come with you. Let me go!" Taehyung uttered weakly while panting heavily.

"Whether you like it or not, you'll come with me. That's the plan." He said and removed Taehyung's blindfold.

"Park, Let's go now before he caught us." Alisha said when she came inside.

Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes and she just smirked at him.

"I'm right! It's you!" Taehyung yelled, looking at her with shocked eyes.

Alisha came to him, slapping his bruised cheeks causing Taehyung to wince because of the stinging pain.

"We're just using you, so better shut up before I'll kill you." Alisha solemnly said.

"You know the next thing to do, Alisha." He snickered.

Taehyung was confused, his eyes widened when he saw Alisha grabbed the huge paddle while Park grabbing an injection.

"Nuh-no, don't do that!" Taehyung pleaded, crawling backward but his legs can't move.

But he just felt pain in his head because Alisha hit him and Park rapidly injected Taehyung.

"Let's go." Park ordered and carried the unconscious Taehyung.

They make sure Taehyung was neat, they went to the rooftop and saw the helicopter. They got inside and three Taehyung on the floor of the helicopter.

"Jungkook, We finally traced them." Hoseok yelled.

"Where?" Jungkook asked running beside Hoseok.

"It's an abandoned building, I knew this place." Hoseok replied.

"Really? Then let's go" Jungkook ordered.

They ran outside with their defense guns, they went inside the car and started to drive.

But the helicopter started to flee away from the building.

They finally reached the place, It's an abandoned building. They went inside, but they saw an injection, a chair with rope, drugs, and other torture things.

"They tortured Taehyung" Jin muttered as he hold the injection.

"Where are they?" Jungkook asked.

"They're not here" Yoongi joined and show the paper.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked going near to him. 

"Open it" Yoongi retorted.

Jungkook opened it and he read the letter.

|•| Jungkook |•|

Jungkook, I know you came here to save him but unfortunately, I'm not planning to get caught. I will make sure that I will succeed this time. You see this letter, that means, Taehyung is with me right now. We were leaving now, Don't try to find us there, because we're not in Seoul. Enjoy your life, and I will celebrate a party for my succession.

Start living alone, I won't make him come back there for now until he learned his lesson.

|•| Park |•|

"Who the hell are you?!" Jungkook yelled due to his frustration.

Jungkook tore apart the paper and tears fell in his eyes. He failed again, he failed to protect Taehyung.

Edited
October 17, 2021