Chapter 54: Found

Chapter 54: Found

A week passed but Jungkook didn't hear any news about V. They were searching for him everywhere. After the incident, V was gone, they didn't notice that they left V at that time.

Unfortunately, bad luck was on their side. They didn't have any contact with V that's why they can't get attached to him. It's difficult to find him since he was using an unknown identity.

"I'll just go somewhere." Jungkook uttered while walking downstairs.

"Okay, just be safe." Jin retorted, arranging the plates.

Jungkook got inside and drove away. For some reason, he felt going to the Namsan tower. The weather is cold and snowy but it's fine since Jungkook just wants to go there.

When he arrived, he went to the love lock in the tower.

"Handsome boy, do you want to buy locks?" An old woman inquired, approaching him while he was looking at those bunch of love locks.

"No thanks, halmeoni, I'm just looking for it." Jungkook smiled.

"You have the same reason as the guy I met yesterday." An old woman giggled.

"Really, halmeoni?" Jungkook inquired interestedly.

"Hm, he's handsome too like you and the same height. He told me he just wants to be here." An old woman explained.

"Ahm, did he mention his name?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Yes, what his name? Ah, Tae---Taehyung. Yeah, that's his name." An old woman replied.

Jungkook's face lightened when he heard Taehyung's name.

"Taehyung? When did he go here? What time he was going here, halmeoni?" Jungkook inquired.

"He should be here right now. He always comes here this time." An old woman mumbled, roaming her eyes around.

"Thank you, halmeoni." Jungkook uttered, bowing his head.

He ran away to check the area, now he know why he felt like going to this place. He was roaming his eyes and let his feet bring him to somewhere he doesn't even know.

He stopped when he saw the familiar guy, sitting on the bench while holding blue cotton candy. His tears build in his eyes while looking at him.

"Taehyung" Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung heard his name, he looked in front of him and he saw Jungkook standing with teary eyes.

"Jungkook" Taehyung's eyes dilated when he saw him.

Jungkook ran to him and hugged him tightly. Taehyung was kinda taken aback by his action, he doesn't know how should he react. He just slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"Finally, I saw you again." Jungkook uttered while pulling Taehyung closer to him.

Taehyung smiled after hearing it from him.

"I'm glad you found me." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook pulled away, gazing at him.

"Where did you go? Why did you leave the hospital? I'm so worried about you." Jungkook stated with teary eyes.

"I leave because I can't pay the bill, it keeps increasing when I stay longer in that place. And, I'm fine right now." Taehyung smiled.

"You should've waited for me, I'm looking for you." Jungkook added.

"I'm sorry, I thought you didn't look for me. I can't wait for you in the hospital because it's so boring." Taehyung replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You should've come to my company. You know where it is." Jungkook added.

"I did, I went to your company but the day I came there, you aren't there. The next day, I saw your secretary and I told her about me but I guess, she didn't tell to you." Taehyung stated.

"Geez, that woman really getting on my nerves. I'll fire her." Jungkook grumbled.

"Don't mind her, I'm fine and we're together now. Let's just ignore her." Taehyung uttered

"Where did you stay? Did someone hurt you?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"No one hurt me, that Jimin guy helps me. I'm staying with him. He took care of me, and he told me a lot about myself. He's food-friendly and I trusted him." Taehyung explained.

"I'm glad to know about that. What are you doing here?" Jungkook inquired.

"Nothing, I just go to this place because Jimin hyung told me about this place. I'm curious about this place that's why I came here." Taehyung giggled.

"Are you free?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Why?" Taehyung inquired confused.

"Just answer my question, are you free?" Jungkook inquired.

"I am, I'm not doing anything." Taehyung replied.

"Let's go!" Jungkook said and held Taehyung's hand.

"Where?" Taehyung asked confused.

"It's so cold here, I think let's go somewhere warmer. Just trust me, I won't do anything to you." Jungkook replied grabbing Taehyung along with him.

Taehyung soughed, he just followed Jungkook not knowing where they were going.

They went to the hotel since the climate was dangerous and the road is slippy. They had to make sure they'll be safe so they decided to go to the hotel instead.

"This is our room." Jungkook said when they arrived in front of 69 room.

"Open it." Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook slid the card and the door has opened.

"Let's get inside." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hummer and followed Jungkook inside.

"You can take a warm bath, I'll wait for my order to come

"You can take a warm bath, I'll wait for my order to come." Jungkook uttered and gave him extra clothes.

"Okay." Taehyung retorted.

He took the clothes and got inside the bathroom. Taehyung was taking a bath while Jungkook was waiting for the orders. He arranged the table first to make it attractive for Taehyung. He heard the doorbell, he immediately opened it and saw the food they ordered.

"Thank you, here's the tip." Jungkook said and gave the clerk the tip.

The clerk set down all the food on the table with Jungkook's help. He bowed down his head and proceed to leave him.

At the exact time, Taehyung came out while wearing a bathrobe, showing his collarbone.

"It came early than I expected." Taehyung muttered.

"You're done, take a seat." Jungkook said, pulling the chair for Taehyung to seat on.

Taehyung mumbled 'thank you' and took a seat. Jungkook seated in front of him. Jungkook poured red wine on their wine glass.