twelve

The crowd was screaming and cheering wildly, mostly coming from its female audience. They just got done performing their final performance for the art festival and so far. All of their practice paid off. The students seemed to like it. When they got off of the stage, all of them immediately went to the table full of snacks and bottled water to get some water to drink.

Jisung almost jumped out of shock when he felt that someone was wiping his back. It was Chenle.

"Wipe your sweats, you might get sick," said Chenle while smiling.

Jisung nodded slowly and get the towel from Chenle's hands while drinking his water. He didn't took off his gaze from Chenle as he saw that the older was also soaked from sweats.

While Chenle was busy talking to Mr. Ten and Johnny, his boyfriend, they were all smiling. And the others are also busy minding their own world- Jeno and Jaemin chasing the running Renjun because he doesn't wanna be hugged by the two guys, Taeyong sitting on Jaaehyun's lap while the latter was playing mario kart, Taeil and Doyoung who's peacefully eating their snacks while talking to each other, Yuta who kept on bugging Winwin while the latter was talking to Kun, Donghyuck kept on hitting Mark's wrist as the older kept on losing on rock, paper, scissors, and Lucas who's just laughing at Jungwoo's funny remarks. Yes, the whole room was pretty loud and chaotic.

"You need to wipe your sweats, too," Jisung whispered on Chenle's ears as he hugged the older from behind and wiped the older's face with a clean towel.

Chenle's eyes widened and he had a goosebumps because of Jisung's closeness and whisper.

That was... hot. Chenle thought.

"Why is your face red?" The younger asked, clueless. While continuously wiping Chenle's sweat. "Is it too hot? Should I set the air conditioner lower?"

"Yes, it's very hot, Jisung," said Ten, trying to control his laugh while watching his two students. Jisung's innocence and Chenle's red face cracks him up.

"We should go. Stop teasing your students," said Johnny as he pulled Ten away from the two.

"N-no, it's cold enough here," said Chenle, stuttering and looking down to avoid the younger's look.

"You sure?" Jisung asked, worried. Chenle nodded.

"I'll just get some snacks for us, Hyung," Jisung walked towards the table full of snacks to grab a few biscuits and chips, leaving the blushing Chenle.

Chenle finds a chair to sit on and calm himself. He's a kid. He's a minor. Yes, that was hot but he's still a kid... So what? I'm just two months older than him- no, Chenle, you have to wait for his consent. Get a grip! Why are you thinking like this?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jisung asked as he placed the snacks on Chenle's lap. He placed the back of his hand onto Chenle's forehead. "You don't have a fever though, but you're so red right now."

"I'm really okay, Jisung," Chenle smiled as he grabbed the potato chips and opened it, trying to divert his attention from unwanted thoughts in his mind.

"Chenle, someone is looking for you!" Donghyuck shouted at Chenle, as he was far away from him and he's too lazy to walk towards Chenle.

"Wait, I'll just check who's looking for me," Chenle said and then he walked towards the door of the room, and Jisung nodded as he sat on Chenle's chair, eating the potato chips that the older opened earlier.

"Xiaojun!" Chenle was delighted when he saw his childhood friend standing at the door. "You're here?"

Xiaojun hugged Chenle with a big smile on his face, "Yeah, I'm an exchange student. I'll study here for three months."