fourteen

Do you ever feel like it's so weird and wrong that everything was going too well? It felt so strange. Everything was going too well for Chenle that it makes him uneasy. It's too unrealistic, but it's the reality.

His parents are currently at Mr. Lee Sooman's office while he and Jisung were outside, waiting for their term to talk to Mr. Lee Sooman. His parents and Mr. Lee said that it's better if they discuss the matter about his training, future career as an idol, and keeping his relationship with Jisung a secret first before him and Jisung. Chenle felt like Jisung's mother should be here, too, because Jisung was also involved but he doesn't know if Jisung's mother was comfortable with this idea.

"Are you really sure about this?" Chenle asked Jisung for the nth time. He was sitting at the chair, looking down and his fingers are fidgeting. He was nervous. He didn't know what his parents and Mr. Lee were talking and discussing about inside the office but he was also worried about Jisung.

Being with Jisung for a year, he already knows how Jisung thinks. He matured a lot. He improved his social skills a lot. But he was also incredibly considerate of him and their friends. There was one time that he made Jisung sing in public which Jisung felt embarrassed because he felt like he was not good enough to sing but he still did it because Chenle wanted to hear him sing. Jisung was the type of person that'll do what you asked because he was being considerate of you and as long as it's harmless.

And Chenle felt like Jisung was doing him a favor again by being his secret boyfriend because Jisung knows that Chenle wanted to be a singer.

"I am," Jisung answered with a reassuring smile plastered on his face. "Look at me."

Chenle looked at him and Jisung cupped his face, "I'm the one who suggested this whole idea. I am completely fine with it as long as you are still mine. We still talk to each other. I can still hug you and give you soft kisses, in private."

"Did I save someone's life during my past life?" Chenle jokes, half meant. Jisung was too understanding and considerate. Jisung is just too good to be true.

"Maybe," Jisung answered in a playful tone. "You are just lovely."

"Excuse me," Mr. Lee's assistant disturbed their sweet moment. "You can enter the office now."

The two young men stood up and walked inside the office where they saw Chenle's parents readying to leave the office.

"We already read the contract two days ago and made them revise something. You just have to sign the contract," said Chenle's mother in a gentle tone. "And there is also a contract for you and Jisung's relationship. We also have them revised that for you and Jisungie's convenience."

"We have to go now. We still have a flight to catch," said Chenle's father with a smile.

"You grew taller," Chenle's dad commented as he looked to Jisung. "Last year you are like this tall and now you're taller."

"Goodbye now," said Chenle's mother as he kissed the two young men in their cheeks. "Take care."

Chenle couldn't blame his parents for leaving too soon. This meeting wasn't in their schedule and they just adjusted their schedule to attend this. He was grateful that his parents still prioritize him even if he's already an adult.

After that, Chenle's parents left the room. It was now only Chenle, Jisung, Mr. Lee Sooman, and his assistant.

"Well, your parents already added and removed some things here in the contract," Mr. Lee stated. "And we already made you two read the contract thoroughly before you enter the room so I assume that the both of you understand it and agreed to it, right?"