E L E V E N

I go to Tyler's kitchen and grab a glass. I then walk to the fridge and get water. I hear the boys walking in and my heart starts beating a thousand miles a minute. I hear them walking towards the kitchen and right as I turn around from the fridge they all see me. Tyler and Craig freeze whereas John and Kelly smile.

"Who are you?" Tyler asks.

"Oh come on Tyler. I'm your worst nightmare." I say with a smile

"(Y/N)?" Craig asks. I nod my head and put down my glass as he drops his bags and hugs me. Once Craig let's me go Tyler is next. Picking me up in the process.

"You're so short." He yells.

"Everyone's short compared to you." John adds in causing us to laugh.

"John aren't you gonna hug her? This is the first time she's here?" Craig asks.

"Yeah it's her first time here. But I met her like two months ago." John adds with a laugh.

"What?" Tyler and Craig yell at the same time.

"I accidentally bumped into him at the store." I respond.

"Oh. Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tyler asks as he goes to get his own glass of water.

"Cause I wanted it to be a surprise for y'all." I reply picking up my own water and taking a sip.

"Oh it was a surprise. I thought someone broke into Tyler's house." Mini adds with a laugh.

"Me too. Wait, that messes up our sleeping arrangements now." Tyler states. But Kelly comes in.

"No. (Y/N) is taking the room John usually stays in and John is gonna share with Smii7y."

"Oh. Ok. Wait you knew?" Tyler questions Kelly causing her to laugh.

"Yes I knew. Who do you think picked her up from the airport?"

"I knew I saw your car." Mini adds.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tyler whines like a kid causing me to giggle.

"What part of 'surprise' do you not get?" Kelly says.

Then we all talked for awhile and we finally had Mini and John put their luggage in the rooms they're staying in. John, Craig, and I were starting to get jet-lagged but we had to pull through for Scott and Chrissy. We were sitting on the couch watching TV when Tyler got up and went to pick them up. We continued watching our show and my eyes were slowly starting to close, right as my eyelids fell we heard the door open. John and Craig shot up to go greet their friend while me and Kelly took our time. Kelly was in front of me to hide me as best she could. Everyone but me exchanged hi's and hugs with each other. When Chrissy saw Kelly her eyes lit up and they engulfed each other in a hug. I stood there a bit awkwardly then Scotty asked,

"Hey, who's that?"

"Oh that's just (Y/N)" John replies nonchalantly. Scotty's eyes widened.

"No way."

"It really is me, Scott." I replied holding my arms up for a hug, the sleeves of my sweater going over my hands. He smiled and gave me hug.

"You look nothing like how I imagined." Chrissy states.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask. Scott let me go then Chrissy hugged me.

"Yes, because you are so much prettier than I expected. I'm Chrissy by the way." She lets me go.

"I'm (Y/N)"

"I hate to break up this little moment. Believe me we are all very excited to see (Y/N) for the first time. But I'm really tired." Mini states. We all agree to catch up and talk tomorrow when everyone gets here. So everyone disbanded into their separate rooms. As I close the door to my room I get a call.

"Hello." I answer.

"Hey, are you done with your video?" Jaren asks, his voice excited.

"Yeah. But I've been doing stuff all day so I'm kinda tired." I reply and lay down on the bed.

"Oh, well then get some rest." Jaren tells me.

"No, no, no I wanna talk to you."

"But you're tired."

"It's ok. So what's up."

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you while I get all my last minute packing done."

"Oh. That's cool. You know you should really bring some of your hoodies so that John can bring one back to me." I didn't even realize what I had said. But I mean I can't really take it back.

"If you want one of my hoodies you gotta get it yourself. But I'll pack a few in case John tries to steal them. He's a different kind of hot in my hoodies." He responds letting out a laugh which made me smile.

"I'll find a way." John then opened my door about to say something but stopped when he saw I was on the phone. I mouthed 'Smii7y' and he nodded. He then sat on my bed waiting for me to keep talking.

"I know I should go to bed, considering I have an early flight tomorrow. But I'm way too excited to." I then hear him fall down onto his bed.

"What time are you gonna be arriving?"

"Around 11"

"Oh. Ok. Well then go to sleep."

"But I thought we were talking?"

"We can talk tomorrow. We can talk as long as you want because I need to make it up to you for not staying on calls as long as I usually do." John raises an eyebrow at me but I look away so I don't see the smile I knew was gonna take over his face.

"You don't have to."

"But I want to."

"Fine. Good night."

"Good night." I hung up after that, "So what's up John?" I ask looking at him.

"You are really falling for him dude." He says. I get one of my pillows and whack him with it.

"Shut up."

"I came in here to ask how you were gonna surprise Anthony and Smii7y tomorrow."

"Smii7y said he's gonna be here by 11."

"Panda is gonna be here around 9. He's driving over here."

"Why don't I answer the door for him and make it seem like he's at the wrong house."

"Ok. What about Smii7y?"

"I can just call him or something."

"Aww cause that what you guys do every night." I roll my eyes then yawn.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Ok?"

"Ok. Night." John says and gets up.

"Night." Then John left my room. I grabbed my charger from my bag and put it in the outlet near the bed. I set an alarm for 8:30 so that I can get ready and mess with Panda then went to bed.