S E V E N T E E N

I was awoken to people shuffling around my room. I squinted my eyes as it seemed to be really early, I turn around to see everyone in the corner of the room, near the door, surrounding Tyler.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask, still squinting and voice groggy, but now I'm sitting up and raising an eyebrow. They all turn around and even though it's dark I see the biggest smile on everyone's face. They shuffle closer to me until they are at the front of the bed and out of no where, Chrissy, Mini, and Anthony (who's holding a camera) blow into noise makers and John, Jaren, Kelly, and Scott pop party poppers yelling 'congratulations'. The confetti in the party poppers land in my hair while I still sit there confused but wide awake after all the noise, I then see Tyler holding a small cake with '1 mill' on it in frosting. My eyes widen and a smile breaks out onto my face.

"Are you serious?" I ask. Everybody nods and comes to hug me.

"Now as excited as I am for you I'm also super tired. So I'm going back to bed." Anthony said and walked out of my room. It is then that I noticed everyone is in their pajamas and I start giggling. Everyone leaves my room one by one except for John and Jaren. John has made himself comfortable on my bed next to me already falling asleep and Jaren is at the end of the bed on his phone. I turn to grab my phone off the nightstand and I see not only a ton of notifications, but also that it is 4 in the morning.

"Guys, why'd you wake up so early. You could've just talked to me later." I say then go to twitter to post a thank you tweet.

"Jaren was on his phone all night watching your subcount. So he woke all of us up once you hit one mill." John groggily said, eyes still closed and his voice deeper than usual.

"Jooooooohn." Jaren groaned with a blush on his face.

"Aww Smii7y you didn't have to do that." I say moving over and hugging him, "thank you though. John are you gonna stay here with me?" I ask and John nods.

"Yeah." He says then puts his arms out. I roll my eyes and go let him hug me.

"Jaren are you staying?" I ask from John's arms

"Umm." He responds.

"I don't think John will handle being here without you." I tell him.

"Fine." He says. Jaren moves to the other side of me so I'm in the middle just like every other time I'm with them. John moves so his arms are around Jaren and me. Then Jaren moves so that he's holding me and we go to sleep.

~~~time skip~~~

I wake up for the second time cuddled against someone. I remember that John and Smii7y stayed here for the rest of the night so I don't think anything of it until I realize only one person is holding me. I look up slowly so they don't wake up and see Jaren sleeping peacefully. I smile and the butterflies in my stomach go berserk. Although I don't want to, I got up because I remembered we had to film today. I started moving when Jaren groaned and pulled me back, putting his head in the crook of my neck. I smile and roll my eyes, he let out an exhale on my neck and the butterflies continued swarming around. I tried to move again but he wouldn't let go.

"Jaren. I gotta get up." I lightly tell him.

"No you don't." He responds with a morning voice I knew I could get used to. I've only heard it every once in awhile if we fall asleep on a call together so sometimes it still shocks me.

"Yes, I do. John's even woken up before us." I say. He groans again, moving his arms from around me and sitting up. He rubs his eyes then looks at me as I start getting up and walking to the side of the bed he was on because my phone was over there. He gives me a smile and I smile back, starting to giggle at his messed up hair.