E I G H T E E N (3886 words)

We got everything set up with one camera pointing towards the front of the table and the other pointing towards us. We had 6 chairs at the table, three on each side. Anthony stood at the front where the easel holding the papers was. He held a marker as he laughed at a joke John said. John was on the right side of the table with Mini and Tyler. I was across from John with Scott next to me and Jaren next to him. We had two camera's one was facing us while the other was at the end of the table, next to Tyler, facing Anthony.

"Clap sync." Scotty says standing up and facing the camera closest to Jaren. I giggle and John also claps and someone does a beat on the table. Anthony starts laughing and then John starts doing his own version of the 'cup song'

"Alright, so would you like to introduce what we're doing." Craig says but Anthony doesn't hear it.

"You look so much smaller than him cause the chair's lower." Anthony says, his attention focused on Scotty and Smii7y as he laughs about Smii7y being taller, "You look like a child compared to him. I mean, I can introduce everything but you guys know the rules, it's more for you," Anthony looks at the camera closest to Tyler then he turns to the camera facing us, "for you." He says pointing. "It's just scribbl.io but, not on here." He points to the computer, "here." He says pointing to the paper. "Trust me it's a hell of a lot harder to do it this way. Umm so what we're gonna do is essentially different rules cause not everybody can just get points once one person just screams it and has it right, it's pretty much done you can't just keep guessing. Nogla's not here to get it wrong and just keep typing the same shit over and over again. So I think what we're gonna do is first person to get five guesses, like the first person to guess the drawing so if you guess the-"

"Maybe," Tyler speaks up, "five is a lot."

"Ok, maybe three?" Anthony asks.

Everyone softly vocalizes their agreement.

"If we get to three in like seven minutes we gotta extend the video, at least three more minutes and one more second then we'll up it to four or five." Anthony states still looking directly at the camera.

"Yeah, we'll just play it by how it's going. How bout that." John says playing with his fingers.

"It's a mix between Pictionary and scribbl.io, it's jiggly-o." Anthony points to the paper.

"Jiggly-o." Mini, Scotty, and I repeat and Mini does a finger gun towards Anthony.

"Maybe jiggly-o isn't the best choice of words, anyway umm I guess I'll start." Anthony says laughing every now and then, clicking buttons on the computer to figure out what word he'll draw.

"Draw." John says.

"Figure out a word." Craig states.

"I have a word generator here."

"John, stop cheating." Jaren says as he sees John lean over towards the computer.

"I can't see it," John replies, "oh maybe I can see it in the camera." He then squints his eyes and I start laughing.

"How can we keep track of who has guessed?" Anthony asks looking for something to use.

"Poker chips?" I say shrugging.

"That's a good idea everybody gets a chip."

"Wait, why are we keeping track of whose guessed?" Tyler asks from the end of the table.

"No, like, how many guesses you have it's to count your points." Anthony replies. He walks back over to the computer and asks, "you got my timer ready?" He asks.

"Alright, do it." Craig says.

"Dog." Jaren says before Anthony's marker even touched the paper. I giggled trying to pay attention.