30. Reunion

It took a couple of days to gather all seven sins back into the hotel in Busan.
But now all eight of you are huddled in the luxurious living room.

"Before we start planning what Hoseok said, I just want to say I really missed you guys." Taehyung smiles.
Jimin hugs him on the sofa with a laugh.
"I missed you too."
Taehyung grins and snuggles into Jimin arms.

"I felt so bad just walking away from everything." Yoongi sighs.
"Same." Jin and Namjoon mumble solemnly.

"It's okay. The odds weren't too good before. But now, with Hoseoks plan, we have a chance. A real chance." You say.

"What if he just kills us anyway. Even if we offer our powers." Namjoon asks, worried.

"From what I remember, he thrives off of attention. If we act like we worship him, he'll be stunned, long enough for us to forcefully give our powers to him." Hoseok nods.

Jin clears his throat. "About that, how do we give him our powers?"

Hoseok turns to you. "That's where Y/N comes in. There's a ritual but we were never taught it. So she needs to ask Minji- her sister. Do you remember how to contact her?"

You nod.
"Ice bath... if I'm cold enough, I'll focus on one thing when I pass out so it'll be easier. And when I do pass out I'll see her on Orcus."

"Isn't that dangerous?" Namjoon frowns.

Jungkook takes your hand and squeezes it.
"You don't need to do this Y/N."

You smile sadly. "I do." Turning back to the guys you try to smile again.
"Don't worry, I'll live."

"Wait... are you two?..." Jimin asks, motioning to your hand in Jungkooks.

You fight a blush and look to Jungkook who nods coyly.
"Yeah..." he smiles.

The boys laughs and squeal.
"I always knew this day would come." Namjoon grins.

Yoongi wipes a fake tear away dramatically.
"They grow up so fast."

"Alright alright, back to plan." You say, hoping to change topics.

"When... are you doing it?" Jin asks nervously.

You turn to the bathroom that's already stocked with bags of ice.
"Now."

•••

Jungkook holds your hand and you step into the ice-cold tub. As soon as your skin touches the water your teeth begin to chatter. Soon, your trousers and tank top are completely soaked.

"It's going to be okay." Taehyung says from the doorway where the other boys stand.
Jungkook squeezes your hand as you sit in the pool.

Jimin comes up to the tub and sits on his knees, watching you with a pained expression.
"We're all going to be right here with you." He says sadly.
You slowly nod back, trying not to shake too much from the cold.

Before you go under you look at Jungkook for a final time.
"See you soon Y/N." He smiles thinly before you slip under.

Your body is overcome with an electric feeling but soon numbs to nothing. A few minutes later you feel yourself drifting away from consciousness.

Your eyes shoot open. You're in a hallway of some sort. The walls are orange and the floor is yellow. The material isn't wood or cement, it's softer, squishier.