Thank you

(Read epilogue first ^)

Ahhhh it's finally finished!

I had a really weird dream of bts on a purple President and ended up writing this. It was just insignificant drafts at first and I never thought I'd actually ever complete a story but I'm so happy I did.

Thank you all for the immense amount of support and love you've given me and this story. It means so much to me that you've reached the end and you're reading this message right now >~<.

It was such a fun journey writing this and I hope you liked the ending 💜🥳.

Here's a few tings that was supposed to happen but I ended up changing in the redrafts:

• Namjoon was supposed to be the second lead...oop

• Jungkook actually falls in love with Kai's cousin and would have been conflicted between her and Y/N. Gotta love angst.

• Minji ends up in a love triangle with Jin, who knows :')

• Hoseok dies in the dungeons and that would've made the others want to stand up against Luhan... Y'all would've sued me.

• They all end up staying on Orcus.

• The government finds out or have known about Orcus all along, this idea was wild- too wild.

• Taehyung and Jimin don't end up together and instead are best friends.-But nah, four years on Orcus made them realise their true feeling for each other Vmin is real y'all •3•

And that's it 😅.

Future A/N:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100k READS! IM BLOWN AWAY AHH CONSIDER MY WIG SNATCHED AND YEETED INTO SPACE *^*

Well I guess this is goodbye. Thank you again for taking time to read this lil story.
Love you! <3