3. Annabeth (edited)

PICTURE NOT MINE
The prince had helped me with my books, and he KNEW THEM. HE READS ROMANCE BOOKS! THE PRINCE OF PERÍMPETH! His eyes were green as a forest, his smile was genuine. He reminded me so much of someone and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I pulled my suitcase further into the room. The bed was four poster, poles reaching up to the ceiling. There was a plush chair - grey, to match the bedsheets. The 2 maids who had met me at the door walked in through a door that wasn't the one I came through. Their was a blond girl and a brunette "Hello! I'm Stacey and this is Riley," the blond girl - Stacey - said.

"Hi," I smiled and waved at them from my place by the bed. "Um, do you have any Pyjamas for me to wear ? I don't really fancy sleeping in a dress." I smiled again."Of course, Annabeth," Riley pulled out a grey shirt with matching grey shorts. "Here you are-" she passed me the set of Pj's- "We'll let you get changed" she gave me a slight nod and left the room through the door that she and Stacey had come through.

I changed quickly and knocked on the door. The door opened and they both stepped through, they had also changed into pyjamas.

"I'm ready for bed, I wasn't sure if I was meant or say anything so.."

"No that's great! Just knock on the door if you need anything, goodnight Annabeth,"

I said goodnight and shut the door. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and brought my suitcase towards the left bedside table and began to unpack the few books I had brought.

I opened the zipper and pulled out the first book, To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I remembered the little ramble of Perseus from earlier, it was hilarious. He was obviously obsessed with those books. Who knew that the prince was such a hopeless romantic.

After I finished packing the books on the left shelf I moved onto the right bedside table. There was a grey lamp on both sides of the tables and a small space. I pulled out the  pulled the photos I had brought to put somewhere, or simply keep in my bag.

The first one was the photo from Dana Point, me and my half-brothers. I was in a blue two piece swimsuit Bobby and Mathew were sat on each side of me. We had asked a man to take the picture of us, I had my arms round both of them and my sunglasses were on my face. We were all smiling. I placed it on top of the right table and smiled at the picture.

The next photo was a extremely old picture, when my mom was still here. I must have been less than a year old, I had no hair but my eyes were a greyish blue colour. She had dark brown hair that fell in ringlets around her head - probably where I got my own curls from - she was laughing in the photo, her eyes bright. She was holding me to her chest and holding me up to the camera. I always wonder why she left, if she seemed so happy then.

I ventured my way across the room and
flipped the switch by the door that I hoped would trigger a light, and the room shut off completely. I used my hands to guide myself to the bed and I collapsed onto the soft sheets.

I wrapped myself up in the duvet and fell asleep within minutes.

MORNING TIME

I woke to the sound of hangers clattering around. I opened one eye slightly and looked towards where the sound was coming from, Riley and Stacey were holding up dresses to each other and nodding or shaking their heads.

"She'll look amazing in that! Definitely her colour,"

"Shh you'll wake her up, she doesn't have to get up yet. It's still early," Stacey whispered back, I shut my eye as quick as light when she looked over. Or at least I thought I did.

"I see you Annabeth,-" she held out her hand, gesturing in a 'come here' movement- "Come on, we're choosing your dress. We've narrowed it down quite a bit, so you won't have that much trouble choosing I hope." I laughed as she passed me 5 dresses.