Burning Touch

"Relax." Andre drawled into her ear as his fingertips drew hypnotic swirls on the spot between her neck and her shoulder.

She exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding and her hand loosened its grip on his hand and slid to cover his which had slipped up to her waist.

"That's it." He said as he stepped even closer to her pulling her the rest of the barely-there space between them. They were pressed against each other so snug; Izzy could feel his heart beat against her back.

"I can feel your heart beat." She said

"It's beating wildly for you to dance to its rhythm."

Izzy smiled at his corny attempt to get her to dance but that did it. Her other hand grabbed his from behind and brought it and placed it on her stomach as her body started to move in a slow and deliberate manner. Her hand went upward along her body to his, curling behind his neck as she pulled his head lower to the side of her neck. The kiss he placed was unexpected but thrilling nonetheless. She sucked in a deep breath as her moves became more pronounced. Her hand left his on her waist and went to his thigh, she gyrated against him and heard the hiss of his breath which sent her into a frenzy.

She loved the way her moves made him yearn. So, she decided to take to up a notch or two. Izzy writhed down on him, her hands still on his body, she came back up in a slow and deadly move, grinding her ass in his crotch.

"Belle!" Andre groaned into her ear.

Izzy smiled.

"You're supposed to be my sexy dancer, but if you keep going on the way you are, you're going to be my dirty dancer."

Izzy chuckled and rubbed her ass into his crotch again. Before she could make another dirty move again, Andre spun her round and pulled her body against his in a slam. Izzy gasped when she saw the way his eyes had darkened with desire.

"You want me to get a boner in the middle of the dance floor?" He asked "Because I wouldn't resist taking you back upstairs to rip your clothes and have my sweet time buried between your legs."

Izzy swallowed and her lips darted out and licked her dry lips. Andre's eyes fell to her lips and he watched the movement of her tongue. His eyes came back to hers.
"If you need something to lick, I've got the perfect thing for you."

Andre's hands slid from the small of her back to the top of her ass, hers went from the confinement of his and her chest to his neck, her fingers burying themselves into his hair.

They started to move in a slow, seductive way to the music. His hands moving all over her and hers roaming his chest. They danced with the heat between them until Izzy couldn't take it anymore, she needed to feel him around her.

With heart beat matching his, she turned around and inhaled as he gripped her hips and pulled her back to his front, his mouth sinking into her shoulder as she gasped at the sweet pain his teeth on her skin brought her. Her ass grinding into his crotch but this time he didn't complain and on it went.

Izzy had never done anything like this before. She found it disgusting when she saw two people dance this way but how was she to help it. Andre made her feel things she'd never felt before, now he was making her do something she found vulgar and she was loving every second of it.

Her heart was beating wildly in her chest as his hand went to her stomach and slipped downward, resting just inches from her crotch and he pressed her to him. Her hand fisted his hair as a soft sound escaped her lips.

Andre groaned in her ear.
"Baby, if you make that sound again, I just might take you right her for everyone to watch."

Izzy smiled.

The proof that their dirty dancing was affecting him was pressing into her ass but to hear the words from him made it all the more erotic and made her want to do even more to push him to the edge.

And so, she did.

That is just a preview of Burning Touch, Book 1 in the Fight For Love series.

Isabelle - Izzy - is a full-time dancer making her way to the top as a professional one. She volunteers in hospitals and small communities where her skills in physiotherapy are needed.

André - Drey - a businessman on vacation whose path ends up getting tangled with Isabelle's takes a liking to her and sees she's more than just the dancer that's blowing up on Instagram, she's way more than that.

Will she let Drey into her life only to lose her once in a lifetime opportunity in the dance industry?

Find out in Burning Touch.