The First Prank

Song for this chapter is Teenagers by My chemical Romance! Please read the author notes at the end, wanted to clear something up! Enjoy the chapter

Please read the author notes at the end, wanted to clear something up! Enjoy the chapter...

With a plan set, Louis was in a much better mood as he walked to his PE class with Liam. They had agreed they would set up the first prank after their last double class, and for once, Louis was actually pretty excited. He hadn't had any fun since he was a kid, What with his father prioritising his education and the rules of the family.

He just hoped it would work, but he was doubtful. He knew it wasn't going to work straight away, and he would most likely be pranked back by the disrespectful boy, but he reasoned it was better than being nice to him.

"I hope we're playing football, it's my favourite sport" Louis commented as they reached the changing rooms, putting his bag onto the bench.

"I think we will be, I've heard the school has a team that they put a lot of work into so I assume they would want first years to sign up for it before any of the other sports" Liam explained, sitting down on the bench next to Louis' bag.

"Really?" Liam nodded. "Well, I'm definitely signing up. Are you?" Louis asked.

"Probably. I mean, I prefer rugby, but football is more popular here" Liam answered with a shrug.

"Fair enough" Louis replied, as more boys were piling into the changing room. "Um, what do we do now though? Get changed or wait for the teacher to tell us what we're doing?"

"Not sure mate. I'm wondering wether I should change into my outdoor or indoor kit. Depends what we're doing" he shrugged, looking around the changing rooms to figure out what he should be wearing, however everyone else looked as clueless as they did.

Luckily enough, a male coach suddenly walked through the door, not even giving a warning in case people were changing. He was a muscled guy with huge biceps and clothes that looked three times too small for him. He wore a scowl on his face and he clapped when he entered the room.

"Right!" He announced. "I'm Coach fell and today you boys will be playing football whilst the girls play netball. In your second year here the pe groups get mixed and you will all spend the lesson together, but for now, we keep it separate. Change into your outdoor kits quickly and make your way onto the field" he said, not stoping for any questions before he walked out the room again.

"Well, that solves the problem" Liam mumbled to Louis as he took his outdoor kit from his bag and a pair of football boots.

Louis was practically beaming as he got changed. He hadn't played the sport in years and he was ready to get back out onto the field. Hopefully he wasn't rusty.

You won't be. You'll show them who's best!

Louis smirked, thinking about how everyone will be impressed with his football skills. He knew he was good, or, he was when he played, so he had no doubt that he would get a spot on the team. He just needed to prove himself to Coach Fell.