Curiosity

Song: My body is a cage, Arcade Fire

A certain conversation had played on Louis' mind throughout the rest of the day, and he was hesitant to look more into it.

Like he had said, it was difficult for him back at home when it came to more private or embarrassing topics, such as sex, as he was the eldest child and it would be mortifying to ask his father anything related to it.

Those were the only time's he wished he had grown up with a friend. Someone he could openly speak to and ask questions that should be kept as a whisper in the dark during a sleepover.

The most he knew about the subject was standard vanilla sex. The type where you make love to your girlfriend with sweet kisses and gentle touches.

And of course he's had the awkward birds and the bees talk with his parents, he couldn't forget it even if he tried.

But now he's in school, with kids his age and a damn room mate who seems to be over educated in that field.

It was irritating that he didn't know what the boy was referring to when he laughed at something Louis had said, or made some sort of dirty joke that he didn't understand. It was pretty much the one thing Harry had the upper hand in, something he could tease Louis with because of his innocence.

He wanted, or needed to change that. Louis had always been intrigued by the taboo nature attached to what should be romantic, but with a lack of privacy in his own home and no idea what he should be looking for, he hadn't had his chance until now.

So there he sat on his bed, alone in his dorm room with his laptop resting on his thighs and a thousand questions running through his head.

He stared at the blinking search bar wondering what to type, his fingers hovering over the keys as he tried to remind himself of things Harry had mentioned in the past.

Something about nipples? And, gagging?

Louis shook his head in amusement and began to type. 'Gagging' is what he wrote, not entirely sure what context he should be searching it for.

At first glance it seemed pretty normal. The top definition stated 'characteristic of choking or retching' which he already knew, and Louis realised he's needed to be more specific. He scrolled down and noticed another definition that read 'prevent someone from speaking freely or disseminating information', still not quite what he was looking for.

Next he tried urban dictionary, where he got a whole range of explanations. The first stating that the word 'gagging' can be used as a slang term primarily used by gay men. Louis' brows pinched together. Again, he knew that wasn't the definition he was looking for, but it was certainly a new piece of information he had learned.

The second definition said 'A natural reflex that stops us from sticking foreign objects down our throats'.

That's kind of sexual, right?