Rumours

Song for this chapter is Kids by MGMT

Finally, the prank was set up and all Louis had to do was wait for Harry to return. He didn't know wether he should leave the room, or wait to see Harry's reaction, but he went with the latter and laid on his bed as Liam and Zayn left to go back to their own rooms.

He looked around himself and grinned. He couldn't wait to see the look on his room mates face when he comes back, but he was also a little nervous. He didn't know what the outcome would be, and he didn't know what Harry would come up with to prank him back.
Now it was just a waiting game.

Five long minutes later, Louis heard footsteps outside his door and the familiar sound of the door knob turning. Louis quickly sat up and tried to appear as casual as possible. But all of a sudden, his face turned to one of dread and embarrassment as he remembered what he had told the boy earlier on.

Oh god. He thinks I've been masturbating!

The door opened slowly and harry peaked his head through the small crack of the door. He looked at Louis and breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the boy had, well, finished.

Harry walked into the room, his eyes locked on Louis' "Thank fuck, you've put your dick away. How on Earth-" Harry paused. He looked at Louis who's eyes were flitting between his face and something behind him. He turned and looked at the sight of his side of the room. Pictures of Louis, everywhere. There was even one placed on his pillow. It went silent for a beat, all that could be heard was the boys both breathing heavily.

"You weren't wanking were you" Harry finally said, his voice as calm as it usually is.

Louis chuckled slightly, a smirk on his face. "No, I wasn't" he confirmed. "Just had to stop you from ruining the big surprise!" He got up from the bed and stood besides Harry, looking at the walls with a smile. "Thought I'd do a spot of decorating. Isn't it wonderful!"

Louis never got a response, and all of a sudden, Harry had grabbed Louis by the neck of his t-shirt and slammed the boy up against the wall. Louis winced and looked at his expression, at first glance, he looked unbothered. His face stoic and relaxed. However his eyes told a different story. They were filled with anger, annoyance, and almost, just almost, a hint of amusement.

"Is this your attempt at being intimidating styles? Because it doesn't really work for you" Louis said, a small laugh escaping his lips as Harry tightened his grip.

The prick! He's wrinkling my shirt.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Harry asked, and Louis took in a deep breath, releasing it a second later. "Do you think this is funny?"

A breathy laugh escaped Louis' lips before he answered. "Yes actually. I'm surprised you don't like it. Don't you think it brightens up the room a little?" Louis said sarcastically, looking over Harry's shoulder at the pictures of himself. "It could inspire you to look a little more put together"