Chapter 10: Rehearsal

Kokichi's POV
I don't know if telling Kaede was a good idea. I mean, until now she seemed to hate me. And now she is playing the piano while we discuss the plan. There's also the fact that the bigger our group, the most careful we must be. I started to play with my hands as I kept thinking on all of this.

What if the plan doesn't work? Only Shuichi and I know Tsumugi is the mastermind. The others think this is a plan to avoid the deadline, but it is between our larger plan.

"That was amazing Kaede!" Shuichi's voice caught me off guard.
"O-Oh yeah it was pretty cool" I said trying to hide my nervousness.

I think it didn't work though, because Shuichi apparently noticed. He got behind me and embraced me. Oh my god he is husband material I swear.

I was s h o o k .

My face began turning red. You see, I know I like Shuichi. Since the first time I saw him. Even though when we met he was probably killing me in his mind. But well didn't everyone?

"Aww did you get jealous?" Shuichi said to my ear.

Was that what he thought I was thinking? Well looking back I probably seemed to be jealous.

"No."
"But that's a lie isn't it."

I glared at him and he chuckled. As Kaede played another song, Shuichi keeping the embrace began moving from left to right slightly in a swifting motion. Kaito extended his hand and asked Maki to dance. Of course she said no but when she saw Kaito dancing alone she sighed and danced with him.

"You're a really good dancer Maki-Roll!" Kaito said.
"Don't get used to this." She replied. Maki wasn't smiling or anything but I could see she was actually enjoying it.
"Well with such moves of course she doesn't dance constantly~." I said teasing Maki.
"At least I am trying." She mumbled.
"Are you challenging me?! In case you don't know, this Supreme Leader is also a Supreme Dancer."

Maki started laughing. Well I have an excuse to dance with Shuichi so why not. I grabbed Shuichi's hands and freed myself from the hg. Then I started pushing him towards the free space in Kaede's lab /where Kaito and Maki are dancing :P/.

"What are you-"
"We are going to put Maki to shame." I interrupted Shuichi.
"Kokichi I don't know how to dance. Maybe you should dance with Kaito-" Shuichi was ince again interrupted but this time by Maki's murderous glare.
"Geesh don't worry it's not that hard."

I placed Shuichi's hands on my hips and I put mine on his shoulders. I could see he was panicking but I won't waste an opportunity to embarrass Maki. Specially if I get to do it with Shuichi besides me.

"Still don't think it's a good idea." Shuichi kept insisting he didn't know how to dance.
"Listen to me first! When I put my left foot in front, you take your right back. Same viceversa."
"Like this?" Shuichi asked while we danced a little.
"Yeah exactly!" I said.

Shuichi smiled nervously which of course made me melt deep inside but I kept dancing with him to hide it. After a few minutes Shuichi got better at it and we began adding steps and more. Of course we weren't better than Maki and Kaito but that was because it was Shuichi's first time.

"See? Not that bad am I right?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah it's not that hard."

I rested my head in Shuichi's chest. Of course I was nervous to do it but I just wanted to.

Shuichi's POV

 {A/N}Word Count: 630I hope my crackhead additions don't ruin the moment for y'all 👀👉🏻👈🏻

{A/N}
Word Count: 630
I hope my crackhead additions don't ruin the moment for y'all 👀👉🏻👈🏻