44 (short)

⚠️Big sad warning⚠️

(862 words)

I told you it was short

~~~

The helicopter ride from Japan was insanely long. Of course it was.

It took days, several of them. You were asleep most of the time, Ryuzaki stopped a lot on the way there to get food, but he never let you get out.

He didn't want you to get out, for some reason. He was weirdly protective of you, and he wouldn't be gone for long.

The most he would let you do is get out and walk around the helicopter and stretch, or use the bathroom in a place nearby.

The entire trip sucked.

But finally, when you arrived there, it was...cold. That's the first thing you noticed. It may have always been warm back in Japan, but it was cold here..

You had just been asleep, too. Ryuzaki woke you up but the cold wind woke you up even more.

It was also quite cloudy, too. You didn't know where you were, but it was somewhere in England.

"Careful, love."
Ryuzaki said, holding your hand and getting you out of the helicopter.

Your legs were a bit shaky. It's just...not fun being in a helicopter for days.

Your legs finally gave out, collapsing onto the ground, but not fully onto the ground yet. Ryuzaki caught you before you could. He widened his eyes and looked you in the eyes, concerned
"Love, are you alright?..Can you stand?.."

You nodded, slowly being helped back up by Ryuzaki

"E-Exhausted.."
You mumbled

Ryuzaki smiled and crouched down
"Come on, get on."

With a small blush, you got onto Ryuzaki's back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist, which he held. You wore your backpack full of your own items.

He happily walked with you piggyback riding him. You closed your eyes again. It was cold... at least Ryuzaki dressed you both in warm clothing.

Falling asleep again, you found yourself in a large room. It was white all over and gorgeous.

Yes, it was a nice place but...

"R-Ryuzaki?.."
You called for him, not seeing him around in this unfamiliar place.

Ryuzaki immediately walked inside the room with a tray, giving you a soft smile.
"You like it? Watari gave me this mansion."
He spoke softly, placing the tray onto the bed which had a plate of delicious looking fluffy pancakes with a cup of strawberries beside it

By the soft expression on his face, you could tell he was still quite upset about Watari's death. You were too, but Watari was Ryuzaki's only father figure, and his only true guardian. You wonder what would happen to Ryuzaki if you weren't here.

Well... if it weren't for you, he would have died...

Thinking about it, Ryuzaki was pretty quiet most of the way to England. He had a lot on his shoulders. He's never quite dealt with the feeling of greif or with the death of a loved one.