𝐹𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑋'𝑠

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Y/n: Ohh! ok! Have you guys eaten yet?

Suga: Yeah we have! We ate pizza, want some?

Y/n: Yeah sure!

Y/n grabs a pizza and take a bite, pizza was one of her favorite foods so she ate 4 pieces. After eating the hyung line started to play again while y/n is just watching them laughing and smiling....Y/n was watching them when her phone vibrated, she opened it and saw a notification from snapchat and it was from jungkook...She open her phone and opened her snapchat it was a picture from her bedroom while the maknae line is sleeping peacefully....she was figuring out what is going on and why jungkook send it to her then it hit her she stand up

Y/n: Jin...do you have a gun with you?

Jin: I dont, Im sorry...

Suga: I have! What are you gonna do with it?

Y/n: Just give me! I need it!

Suga gave his gun to y/n and y/n grab it harshly,she was about to run to her room when her phone vibrated again in her other hand...she opened it and saw the picture of the maknae line in ropes with mouth tape and a saying "If you want to save them, dont bring any weapons in your room and dont tell them or else they will die before you'll even come here".....She drop her gun and put her phone on her pocket and went to her room, while she was going upstairs her phone drop which she didnt notice but hoseok saw it and picked it up by that time y/n already entered her room.....Y/n saw the maknae line in ropes and a mouth tape, like the picture that someone said her a minutes ago....she walk near them, she was about to hug them when a group of guys points a katana on her making her stop from her actions....

Y/n: Why are you here in my room? You know you're trespassing...

???: Why did you get him away from me?!

Y/n: *turn around and saw ji-seok's ex* Ohh come'on, chun-ja! You stole mine too!

The katanas move closer from her

Chun-ja: You take all away from me! Now I have to end your life so that I will get what wanted-

Hoseok:  Doh Chun-ja! Sister of Doh Kyung-soo, what are you doing here?

Chun-ja: *turn around* O-oppa? W-what a-are y-you doing h-here-

Y/n grabs the katanas from left and right that was from the enemies and drag it in the middle crashing them all in the middle, the blade of the katana pierce into y/n's hand making it bleed but that's not important to y/n...She grab one of the katana and kill the enemies in quick pace leaving chun-ja alive and the others dead on the floor...Chun-ja moves backwards because of y/n going infront of her....she stepped back again and again until she hit the wall....Chun-ja closed her eyes and y/n punch her three times making her face bleed......

Y/n: Thats what you get from hurting one of Mine! So if I where you, I will not go and challenge me from death because my death is around the corner!, sweetheart!

Y/n back off and went to the maknae line  then untie their ropes and get rid of the their mouth tape...they hug each other. Y/n told them to leave and let hoseok and chun-ja some alone time but y/n didnt go with them, she stayed and hear what they're arguing...The others left making the three alone...

Chun-ja: What are you doing here?!

Y/n: Just continue your shinanigins, darling...

Chun-ja: You b*tch-

Hoseok: Why...Why? *look into her eyes* WHY?!

Chun-ja: O-oppa.....I-I-

Hoseok: WHY DID YOU DO THIS! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE Y/N IN MY SIDE YOU'LL HAVE TO ATTACK OR KILL HER!

Chun-ja: ITS TRUE! BECAUSE OF THAT GIRL! SHE RUINED MY LIFE! AND SHE RUINED OUR LIFE!

Y/n: You mean yours and ji-seok's-

Hoseok: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KISSED JI-SEOK! I SAW IT IN MY TWO F*CKING EYES! IM NOT BLIND! AM I BLIND, CHUN-JA?! AM I BLIND?!

Chun-ja: I told you I-I was drunk t-that time....

Y/n: Not believing it-

Hoseok: WHY?! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE?! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT "OUR" OF YOURS IS DOES NOT EXISTS?! WHY?! I ALREADY MOVED ON FROM YOU BY THE HELP OF JI AND YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE WHO HELPED ME?!

Chun-ja: *goes to hoseok and tries to cup his cheeks but he declined it* I-I thought y-you like those?

Y/n: Nahh! fam! His new self aint having it-

Chun-ja: Its because of you! *looks at y/n* YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Chun-ja attack y/n, grabing y/n's hair...y/n grips her hair harshly than her....Hoseok was about to help y/n when she stop him....y/n made a signal to hoseok if she will kill her or nahh.....hoseok said no....Y/n grabs her hair harshly making chun-ja stop from gripping from her hair and started to groan while crying...y/n grab her colar and head bumb hers and chun-ja's head making chun-ja passed out... she stands up and went to hoseok's side

Y/n: What are we gonna do with her?

Hoseok: *sigh* I have a plan...

After that night they went to sleep and wake up in the morning.....The day was like the other day woke up from slumber, making some deals, earning some money, killing people for money, then go to sleep it just keep going on and on....'till y/n announced about the school that they are going to go

Namjoon: Oh yeah! About that, the sub principal gave me the schedule, dress code, and equipments...so I think we shall go and have a rest for tonight because tomorrow we'll do alot of shopping...

Y/n: YES! This gonna be exciting!

They went to their own rooms and sleep...they wake up and..............

This might be a small chapter but I really hope you enjoy this series.....AND WE JUST HIT 2K Views yay! well that in total.....you guys made me happy! I like it!

Signing off;

🍁🌺🥀🥀🥀🌺🍁

Author-nim