𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Hoseok was about to go when y/n hold his wrist...

Y/n: Hoseok-ah....Bring some of your clothes too...You have to stay with us...

Hoseok: Ohh sure y/n!

Y/n: And please dont tell the others that I'm alive

Hoseok: Ok Ma'am!

Hoseok went to his car and drive towards a nearby mall...He parked his car and quickly went to buy y/n's needs....After some time of rushing...He went back to his car with the clothes that y/n told him to buy.....He then went straight to their house, opens the door and run quickly to his room making the other members confused.....He packed his clothes and went downstairs....Namjoon saw hoseok on a rush and ask him.......

Namjoon: W-why are you and a rush h-hyung?

Hoseok thoughts: Sh*t! What to say?! I cant betray y/n by just doing this! No!.......wait! Why is ji-seok here-. Thats it!

Hoseok: Why is that guy in our house?

Namjoon: Because he is here to get y/n's-

Hoseok quickly run towards the front door and went outside...He went to his car and drove off..............Y/n was just quite...

Old woman: I-I know you're desperate to ask me question, dear....

Y/n: W-what a-are you?

Old woman: I'm an angel, dear. I just formed into a human just like you and there will be devils formed into humans too, dear....

Y/n: O-ok....Uhmmm....are you uncomfortable......uhmm..

Jiyoh: Jiyoh and no I'm not, dear.....thanks for the concern

Y/n: Y-you're welcome....

Jiyoh: Why did you decided to kill people, dear?

Y/n: I-I........Umm....I-I...

Jiyoh: I know you have a reason but your just afraid to tell me because its unreasonable? *y/n nods* Dear...All reasons are reasonable....so tell me why?

Y/n: I-its just that I want to make people who bullied me regrets their decisions....

Jiyoh: They did dear. They regreted it....The people who where your so called 'friends' regreted their own actions...When you where not with them anymore they feel lonely....They missed your caring side...even though they bullied you......

Y/n: Why are we even talking this shi*t-

Hoseok: Y/n-ah! Im here! I bought your clothes and some delicious foods!

Hoseok went to y/n and hug her, y/n hug him back

Y/n: Im glad that your safe hoseok-ah...

Hoseok: *breaks the hug* Y/n-ah, here's the clothes that you told me to buy *gives the bag to y/n* and for the food I bought....