𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

----P𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Psychopath: KILL ME!

Y/n: You're quite pity....I pity you

Y/n stands up and was about to walk away when the guy hugged her leg, begging

Psychopath: Just kill-

Y/n shooted the psychopath without hesitation......

???: A poor life has been taken by the hands of the devil.....

Y/n look in front of her and saw a familiar face that was in the dark

Y/n: Show yourself, coward! I'm not afraid of you!

The guy in the dark came out and it was the father of ji-seok. Y/n chuckle...

Y/n: Oh Mr. Kim....I thought you're in busan.....you know, f*cking some girls, do drugs, sell drugs, rape womans, steal jewelry and other type of stuff you can think of...

Hyu-seok: Oh my dear, Lee Y/n. How nice of you to introduce myself by your own mouth? You knw you cant do that to your father-in-law...*smirk*

Y/n: Ohh! I get it! You thought me and ji-seok will get married any months now? Huh?! We're not! I think you're hallucinating. You should checked your eyesight and eye glasses to clear what's going on...

Y/n was about to leave when she stopped. She look on BTS side and signaled hoseok to continue his speech, while she went to inside hoseok car and drove away.

Hoseok: *sigh* She is Lee Y-

Namjoon: I knew it! She wasn't dead!

Suga: What do you mean joon?

Namjoon: Y/n is not dead!

Jin: Yah! How do you know that she is dead or not! We didnt go to the beach yet!

Namjoon: Hyung! Continue your sentence! everybody shut up!

They all weng silent when hoseok is starting his sentence

Hoseok: Joon is right, y/n is alive and it was her who drove my car away from here....

Namjoon: *snaps his fingers* I knew it! No one can copy her whistling! She has different kind of whistle and that is when she is killing someone, when she is done killing someone, when she failed and when she succeeded. All those types of movements she had killed those people was her own and original moves! Her fast moves and how she killed a man on top of her with a single move.

Jungkook: You analyze noona alot, hyung. That a good description of noona. I agree at hyungs analyzation.

Suga: Namjoon has good point-

Hoseok: Yah! So all of you except joon believe my sentence?! How dumb are you all? Do you really know y/n?

Jin went to hoseok and rub his back

Jin: Hoseok-ah, we believe in you. It's just unbeliebubble! *laugh*

Hoseok: Ha Ha! Nice joke hyung. It really helped me! Thank you!