𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

They went to the elevator and went to a higher level....Y/n quickly grabs her purse and the keys.....

Y/n: *whispers* Hoseok! Lets go!

They went to the elevator and went the front desk's floor....after some stop they arrived in front desk's floor they quickly went to the front desk and saw it is a another person...

Y/n: Can we check out? I mean...We are gonna check out-

Leah: Good Morning, Ma- are you the new customers?

Y/n: Yes! yes! Can we checked out now? *fake sobs*

Leah: Oh s-sure ma'am! what's wrong with her sir?

Hoseok: H-her mother died all of a sudden...

Leah: Oh! Im so sorry! Let me check you out of the hotel as fast as I can....

Leah did her job as fast as she can and check them out of the hotel.....After some minutes they are ready to go....

Y/n: Thank y-you!

They quickly went to the parking lot and went to hoseok car....Hoseok opened his car and y/n quickly went into the driver seat and was about to drive when the black van is about to block there way....she quickly press the gas and drive away to that hotel.....They went everywhere just far away of that hotel and the black van.....Minutes of driving....The road has no cars only hoseok car is in the road and this road is going to the " Broken Road of Incheon and Seoul ". A road that is broken in the centuries....If you want to go there you have to travel to the woods that is 27 kilometers.....

Hoseok: U-uhmm...Y-y/n...

Y/n: .......

Hoseok: Do you know where are we going? Y-you know this road g-goes-

Y/n: Goes to the " Broken Road of Incheon and Seoul ", where psychopaths and mafias hang out and bury their victim.....

Hoseok: Then w-why are you going t-there?

Y/n: To bury our victims *looks at the rearview mirror then back to the road* Hoseok Do you have any weapons here?

Hoseok: A lot! Why?

Y/n: Take them out and put it on the back seat....Take out your bombs, pistols, knives, bat...and do you have any tazers?

Hoseok: Y-yeah! I do! I'm gonna get them ok?

Y/n nodded while hoseok get what y/n said....after sometime, hoseok went back to the front seat

Hoseok: Im now done....

Y/n: How many ammos do we have?

Hoseok: Well I only pull out four guns and every gun has two magazines....and for the bombs we have four of them...Then for the bat I only have one of that because chun-ja uses that bat and I dont use bat in killing people and for the knives I have alot of them....

He pulled out his hands and it is full of knives different types of knives...Y/n take a look and was amaze that the knives has designs on it...She then focus on the street again.....

They are near to the " Broken Road of Incheon and Seoul " When hoseok saw some cars park side to side....

Y/n: Hoseok-ah, dont be tense. We already done this so be calm and do what you are going to do....Ok?

Hoseok: Ok y/n! Can I call hyungs?

Y/n: *sigh* You can try....

Hoseok called multiple times and failed then he called them again when it started to ring making y/n widden her eyes....

Y/n: H-how d-did you-

𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎

Hoseok: H-hyung?!

Jin: YAHHH! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW-

Hoseok: Hyung calm down....I need your help please pass this to yoongi hyung...

Jin pass it to suga

Suga: *sleppy voice* What do you want-

Hoseok: I need your help hyung, there is a black van following us and we are now at the " Broken Road of Incheon and Seoul ".....

Suga: WHAT?! YOU'RE AT " BROKEN ROAD OF INCHEON AND SEOUL" ?! WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN YOU?!

Hoseok: Please hyung! We need your help!

Namjoon quickly get te phone when he heard suga yelled " Broken Road of Incheon and Seoul"

Namjoon: H-hyung?!

Hoseok: Namjoo-ah?

Namjoon: Why are you there hyung?!

Hoseok: A black car is following me where ever I go and I wont let them follow me to our house....so I go where ever is a good place to kill them

Namjoon: We're coming there as fast as we can! Taehyung! you can track your hoseok hyung right?

Taehyung nodded

Namjoon: Just wait there and protect yourself-

Y/n started to whistle making namjoon frozen

Namjoon: *whispers* T-that's y/n's rhythm when she is killing someone......Hyung! Where did you bury our baby y/n's body?

Hoseok: Uhmm..uhhh....T-that's not the matter anymore! Just help me joonie! I will pay you when you come here and help me! I promise its not a scam!

Namjoon: Ok ok! Stay there and protect yourself hyung....We are coming as fast as possible....Just promise to us that yoh will be safe....

Hoseok: I will!

Namjoon: Jin hyung! prepare the Van! We are goung to get hoseok hyung and he is paying us!

Jimin quickly get the phone from namjoon

Jimin: H-hyung?! P-please be safe!

Hoseok: Dont worry Jimin-ah, I will be safe

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙

Y/n: Never expected that the members will come and save your as$....

Hoseok: Ha! Joke's on you! I'm the sunshine of the group, they wont let me die because I cause them happiness.....

Y/n: You really like to joke in the middle of your death's?

🌜🌌⚡🌠🌛

- Your Author-nim's Noona -

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2