𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑠

----P𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Bartender: Satisfy your customers needs...

Y/n: Well done! She said "Satisfy your customers needs" Your such a good boy. Do you want to live?

The bartender nodded

Y/n: Sucks for you, Mad Hatter cant leave a living a human while she do her business

Bartender: W-what-

Y/n Shoots him and walk away without any trace of her killing people. She went home with a happy face, she entered the room and saw no one in the living room and heard some loud snors comimg from upstairs makimg her chuckle. She went to the garden and get her wine and went back to the kitchen to grab a wine glass because she thrown the other one. She went and grab one and went to the living room saying "Satisify you customers needs" again and again. Making her like a totally insane person. She went in the living and sat down opened the TV , she pours some win on her wine glass and sips some while listen ing through some news then something caught her eyes on the news. The news was about a club that was on fire killimg all the people inside the building and there is somewhat a expensive car burned down too.

Reporter: Hello good morning to all! There is a club on fire moments ago killing all the people who where inside and in the parking lot of the club, a car was found, They believe that it was really expensive car. Lets go to reporter Leah, reporter leah can you interview the person who call the police and fire department what really happened? It said that she saw everything, can you explain why?

Leah: Well hello there sir. Good morning, So here in the middle of the  forest there was a club who was a new and not that expensive club and I'm here to interview ms. Jay what really happened. So ms. Jay what really happened?

Jay: Well I was having some problems and decided to take a walk when I saw smoke coming from the middle of the forest that made me wonder what was that and I was curious so I went there and I saw Mad Hatter herself, but she was wearing mask and Sun glasses so I cant really indentify if she was really The Mad Hatter but I saw a colorful  bracelet on her wrist but I guess she isn't madhatter as I thought she would

Leah: How did you know that she is not The Mad Hatter?

Jay: Well she only wears dark colors, That means She only wears white and black clothing-

Y/n turned off the TV

Y/n: VERY EXPENSIVE CAR?! ME ONLY WEARING DARK COLORS?! YOU MEAN WHITE AND BLACK ONLY?! YOU OK GIRL?! IF YOU RESEARCH ME WELL B*TCH ITS JUST A WASTE OF YOUR TIME?! DUMBAS$ B*TCH!

Y/n Looked at her wrist and smiled then look back to the turned off TV

Y/n: Y'ALL ARE BROKE AS MOTHERF*CKER! Y'ALL ARE CHEAP AS A PROJECT SURGERY! Y'ALL ARE PLASTIC LIKE YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR MOM WHILE YOUR DAD LOOKS LIKE A F*CKING STICK WHEN HE BANG SOME GIRLS IN THE BAR HE WILL ONLY LAST 60 SECONDS BECAUSE OF HE IS TIRED! B*TCH DONT BE STUPID!

Jungkook: Noona?

Y/n look at jungkook who was rubbing his eyes walking downstairs, towards her

Y/n: Yes kookie?

Jungkook: Who are you yelling?! Did Ji-seok hyung argue?

Y/n: No we did not, come'on and sit with me.

Jungkook went to y/n then y/n put jungkook on her lap making him comfortable

Y/n: Are you still tired kookie?

Jungkook: Yes noona, I was awakened by someone screaming

Y/n: Im sorry kookie for disturbing your sleep, noona is sorry

Jungkook: Its ok noona- Noona? Why do you have blood on your neck?

Y/n Touches her neck