𝑀𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑦

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Jin went to y/n and check her wrist and widden his eyes.... He stand up and was about to attack them when namjoon stopped him......

Jin: YOU F*CKER! YOU PUT COMBINED POISON AND SLEEPING SCENT ON THAT BAG! IT WILL KILL HER! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER!

Ji-seok: WHAT?! P-POISON?! *looks at ICON* ALL OF YOU PUTS POISON ON THE BAG?! I JUST TOLD YOU ALL TO PUT SLEEPING SCENT NOT POISON ON THE BAG!

Bobby: I want the money....Because we want to be the first King of the mafia!

Ji-seok was about to charge to bobby when y/n yelled

Y/n: Ji-seok-ah! Dont! This is the only way to stop the war! Ahhhhhh! Ughhhh!

BTS: Y/n-ah!

Ji-seok: PRINCESS!

Jin quickly check her breathing and that made jin eyes widden in terror....Y/n was not breathing....Jin quickly checked her pulse and it was the same, it was gone...

Jin: Y/n-ah! WAKE UP! Did you drink strong alcohols?! *shakes her body* YAHHH! PABO! ITS NOT FUNNY!!!

-------------------------------

Y/n: W-where Am I?....

???: D-darling?!

Y/n: Eomma?.....Eomma!

Y/n run and hugs her mom....They hugged each other....Thet started crying on each others embrace, Y/n's mom pulled out. She wiped her tears and wiped y/n's too....

Ms. Choi: D-darling...What are you doing here?

Y/n: W-where am I, eomma?

Ms. Choi: You are between heaven and hell...The angeles haven't decided where I should go...so I stayed here and wait for the angles to come.....

Y/n: T-that m-means....I-I'm dead! The war has stopped now! Now Im free!

Ms. Choi: *grabs y/n's face* darling, listen to me...You do not belong here! Your time hasen't come yet-

A bright light with wings appears on their side...Its was an angel...

IU: Hello dear! My name Is Lee Ji-eun, What are you doing here? *looks at y/n*

Y/n: I-Im dead....M-ms....Ji-eun...

IU: Oh no dear! Your time haven't come yet...you should go back to where you belong....

Y/n: N-No! *hugs her mom tightly* I can't leave my eomma here, alone!

IU: Im sorry dear but I have to lead your mom to where she belongs now....

Y/n: No! I cant! She will be lonely again! W-what if she gets killed again?! W-what if I cant m-meet her again?! W-what i-if-

Ms. Choi: *covers *y/n's mouth* Baby....It depends on what GOD's decision is...wheter I go to hell or heaven and darling I wont be killed again because Im already dead, plus we will meet again....Just wait for your time ok?